Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Nay nay and thrice nay to the free roam. Sand boxes are the work of the devil. I like my peeking done in a linear and tidy way!

"On the third Sunday of every second month, assuming it isn't a leap year, between the hours of 12.39 and 12.47 you must be holding a fish under your left arm while wearing a Mexican sombrero and tap dancing to a Fred Astaire number, but only IFF you have more than 32 points in lust and 2 points in whateverotherdaftstatthatriggerstheevent, failing that you must wait 37 years for another chance to trigger the event. If still confused you can always refer to our machine translated walk through that was written by a myopic, semi-literate bitter, vengeful non-native speaker whose brother played the game, once - good luck with that baby.

Aye, no tah, I will click and choose my way to heaven
The only good sandboxes are those that showed up before we knew any better.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Definately digging this game so far. Dark it is certianly but it got a good start to the story and the Renders and Animations are great. The girls are great and got a little of everything. small, medium and large breasts. Definately keeping it at the forefront. Also gonna check out the other Game Polarity as well

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Add free roam feature. My mc need freedom
I hope the creator(s) don't do that. Free roam is lame. Lets walk around all these empty rooms and wait for the right time to find a scene and Russian grind up some stats... instead of actually interacting with characters... This game is fucking awesome in visual novel form and free roam / sandbox would turn it into something that it was meant to be. It was designed to be a Visual Novel.

Free roam adds NOTHING of value and adds to scope creep.

Some button to click on or something to see girls stats, and your money or whatever would be a nice addition at some point.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Oof. Well, now I'm sad. I liked her introduction a lot :cry:. Thought we'd have some time to catch up later down the line. Thanks. Must have missed it somewhere.
what are you doing here slacking off, i need that cute short haired in my life :love:
(man wish more people liked short haired girls , there is a lack of it in vanilla games:()

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Nice game this is my third comment :) Game is Great story etc Perfect :love:(y) Please Continue and dont add other tag
Waiting Eagerly For more updates and chapters 1-25 :LOL:(y)
Good Job Dev (y)

Reactions: Nospamwss

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
love the game, but what's with all the shock moments damnit
i cried a lot almost

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
love the game, but what's with all the shock moments damnit
i cried a lot almost
i know was the same with acting lesson i think dam here we go again but dam it was very good
the world is not always about sunshine flowers and happy people

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
So i played it loved Grace, The letter was a tear jerker for sure. I like the way you kept the childeren close how Grace looked very good done. the models are just perfect not overly big 'assest'.
So what other people say over the timeline i dont really now i kept everything how you set it up and it looks fine for me.

Keep up the good work and gonna follow this one for sure ! :D

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes