GuyMizrahi

Jul 29, 2017
What a great release.

The storytelling is clever, the rendering is impeccable and all of the characters are wonderfully done.

I can't wait to see how this story unfolds.

Thank you and keep up the good work :love::love::love:

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Well ladies and gentlemen, this is how you make a 0.1 realease, BRAVO! :giggle:(y)
Story, renders, animations music, this one has it all, fantastic job dev :)

after Gracie's letter i was done... and then this scene ahhh :cry:

1.jpg

and then that OMG ending :eek::oops:
and the awesome music followed by pics of the girls to finish the chapter, man... it got me right in the feels :cry:

imghost

Oct 14, 2017
Most people know that twins are a set of two offspring produced in the same gestation, but they may not be familiar with the term super twins. Although all parents believe that their twins are super, the term super twins is actually a way to classify all higher-order multiples with three or more offspring—that is any multiples greater than twins.

How Common Are Super Twins?
The most common type of super twins are triplets, a set of three offspring.

Reactions: kauthor

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Allison is my favourite, so cute and innocent, i just love her :love: :giggle:
when she said to Maddison: you're mean, i'm going to my room... i just melted :love:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
20 reviews and 300 comments after half day, are you f***ing kidding me?! :oops:

I just hope this hype isn't like "High Life", which was abandoned after tremndous 0.1 start!

Last edited:
Reactions: moudy

Dascadi

Nov 7, 2019
Wonderful game with great story and nice renders. Can't wait for the next update now.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Excellent start. Graphics were good. I loved Allison from the moment I saw her picture. I'll be definitely playing her route, though harem is always first option. I gave her nickname "Honey", because of her hair colour and hoping for sweet romance. Redhead got nickname "Cutie".

Writing was great. I almost got tears in my eyes during the letter. Though last meeting would have been even more efficient.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes