Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Highly impressive..! I really am looking forward to the next chapters. :love:
Great characters, renders and writing. The animations are not bad either. It'd be interesting to see the impact of the choices. Character relations' decisions are pretty straightforward, but I wonder what kind of impact will the psyche choices have?

If I had more money, I'd gladly support them. :alien:(y)

SirLoins

Aug 20, 2017
And that's how you drop a v0.1. Take note other upcoming devs. Good story, more then 5 or 10 minutes to read through and a nice little cliff hanger leaving you wanting more. Here's hoping this doesn't go the way of many other first releases lately getting abandoned.

Looking forward to more, kudos to the dev.

Reactions: Zenae

Zornk

Aug 18, 2017
about the slang simp wasnt common parlance then. Its jarring for the jock to call the guy he just called a nerd a simpleton, so I think you are using the Sucka Idolizing Mediocre Pussy definition, which is fairly recent slang.

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
2months ago I'm dreaming of story like this same, my dreams twins there but here triplets hahahaha,
now my dream story I'm playing really that is amazing huh:p:love:
Nice renders, girls are beautiful, story put all emotions really like it(y)
Just introduction, lack of teasing and lewd scenes there, upcoming updates Im expecting more(y):love:
Looking forward it and best of luck Dev(y)(y)
(Updates take 2-3 months appreciated or every months really very very appreciated:p(y))

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Isn´t there a little inconsistency at the end of the game? The woman at the doorstep said she believes the MC killed her son almost ten years ago ... but the accident must have been at least 19 years ago with 10 years in coma and the daughters already being 18 years old ...???

GrimReviews

Feb 11, 2019
brilliant first impression. i love the visuals and it has a story that draws you in could have a real gem by here cant wait to see what the dev does in the future (y)

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Isn´t there a little inconsistency at the end of the game? The woman at the doorstep said she believes the MC killed her son almost ten years ago ... but the accident must have been at least 19 years ago with 10 years in coma and the daughters already being 18 years old ...???
We don't know yet about the "killing". It could very well be that the accident happened 19 years ago, but the accident didn't kill the woman's son and it only crippled him (or he could've been in the car with his girlfriend and she was the one who died). Then the son could've gone depressed, basically not wanting to live, until eventually 9 years later (10 years ago from present time) that he killed himself.

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
wow wow wow amazing game and the story is realy good
i almost cry
i totaly focus on good realtionship
and the ending omfg what now
must say the MC have his hands full

keep this up i love to see more :)
I totally agree. I'm a sappy bastard and ain't afraid to admit that there were times where my eyes moist up abit, BUT, that's exactly why i like this game. Sure, the juicy scenes is appreciated but a good story always wins the race in my book.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Very much agreed with game compliments. Original character renders, high standard of production, clever dialogue, etc. Very impressed to the point I reckon I'll be the next patreon. Think I've got some signature rearrangement to do shortly. Regards.

dxdy

Dec 9, 2018
Was doing fine till "10 years ago you killed my son". History timeline is sketchy too. If the accident was only 10 years ago when the lady comes to your door then the triplets should only be 9 or 10 years old. Just a couple minor things to help clarify the story. I'm enjoying so far and can't wait for updates.
93 post needed to someone find this :D age of girls not match to timeline. i notice that when MC opened door... if Gracie has virgin 10 years ago then is imposible to have 18 yo childrens... maybe to prolong coma period from 10 to 19 years

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Great start to the game really looking forward to more and was the pregnancy tag for the story wise or is it planned at some point ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hopefully that doesn't come back to bite me in the ass otherwise have to start the game over wouldn't complaint but :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jun 19, 2018
I think he just messed up the timeline a little. it says that its first 10years since the accident, but then it takes X years untill the kids show up at your door. I guess the lady coming to your door is saying the wrong amount of years

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Doesn't MC in coma for 10 years and then woke up and recovered for 9 years?
This. Some folks seem to not following time as I believe devs are trying to portray: MC starts to wake/recover from coma after 10yrs. After that there is time spent in physical rehabilitation (learning to walk, etc.). Then he ventures off to try to find himself, starts a hobby that initiates a passion and time to develop, then creates a business, and builds it. This all takes time, no one day after the "10yrs". This, I believe, is the intended theory that's absolutely plausible imho. No?

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes