treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
There is one change in game that would really add to it and JUST for this one scene -- When the letter is being read try and find someone ( female ) to read that note for us to listen to it . IF done right and only in that case it would really add something to the game i think but that is just my opinion.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
So far this Game is amazing.
Amazing writing & Story, Amazing characters, Amazing Renders, Amazing Animations, Amazing Start, and a Really Amazing way to end, to get us to want some more aand to know what comes next.

The choices so far seem to be very simple in their path and that's reaaly good easy to follow and not get lost in what they do or going to do.

(EDIT) P.S. Thank you for the Walkthrough, i didn't use when i was playing but i looked at it after i did, and it's really well done and explained.

Reactions: Alorth

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
If you aren't going to pay attention then don't make dumb comments. It says that it's been years since he got out of the hospital. He had to recover and get to this current point where he's living the life. It's been at least however long it would take for them to be 18. It's left vague so you can choose an age yourself.
I cant understand how many people keep trying to trash the timeline.

The game is set so 18 years pass, the Devs try to give the players some flexibility which forces them to keep some things vague, and people try to find flaws in their vagueness.

For fucks sake people, stop doing that. Assume 18 years passed for consistency, and if you want to change that, so be it, but dont put that on the Dev

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
A promising start, SirD and Alorth! As a whole a really enjoyed the update. There were some things that were a bit weird though. Like the MC being borderline schizo at times, one moment wanting to be a responsible and loving "landlord" and the next moment wanting to get it on with the girls. And the end to the episode felt a bit Days of Our Lives-esk, I'm half-expecting a evil twin to pop up at some point.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
:LOL: These girls sleep like babies... from that statement alone I can assume you've never been near a sleeping baby. The slightest noise or unexpected movement can wake a sleeping baby and that usually leads to extremely loud crying and a very unhappy baby. These girls' sleep like drunks would be much more accurate. Love the game so far great renders as well.
Depends on the baby. I have seen babies sleeping in the middle of parties, with loud music

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Being a fan of both Sir D and Alorth I jumped on this like a starving hyena and wasn't disappointed. Will be eagerly awaiting future installments

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
I really enjoyed that, a well-paced, intelligent story (something of a rarity in these parts).
Really good renders, good English and a MC that doesn't make me feel like I need a shower after "inhabiting" him for a while.
Also, bomus points for a MC who does not wake up from a coma with a raging boner and starts running around fucking everyone in sight. I have been in a (medically-induced) coma (major organ failure) and, trust me, your muscles waste-away fast and even opening your eyes is a major effort.

Two small nit-picks - an intensive care/high dependency nurse would not run off like that, they are some of the most highly-trained people in the health service. Second nit-pick - the walkthrough - comic sans?

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
93 post needed to someone find this :D age of girls not match to timeline. i notice that when MC opened door... if Gracie has virgin 10 years ago then is imposible to have 18 yo childrens... maybe to prolong coma period from 10 to 19 years

You missed part of the story. After he wakes up of the comma, the game specifically tells you several years passed with him being in rehab and then growing in his business

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Great Game, only thing that annoys me are the 3 different Hair- and Eyecolors. If they are Twins, they should probably look more alike.
That just means they are Fraternal triplets born from 3 separate eggs in which case different appearances would be normal. The odds of identical triplets being born is like 1 in 10,000 whereas frternal triplets is the most common with somewhere around 1 in 1000

Reactions: SrRK

echizen128

Sep 5, 2017
Amazing. Most potential I've seen in a game in my 3 years here. The only feedback I can give is that the Psyche/Relationship system seems a little transparent in what the choices will do. Even re-arranging the order of the choices would help the player put a little more thought into what they were doing, but I guess some people prefer automatically picking the top option for example.

Oh, and maybe a little more variety in camera angle and posing during dialogue. It stood out to me when Allie comes down the stairs on the last day. You have a lengthy conversation with her about breakfast, her comfort, your life, her interests, and how you can help her all while you're looking at her straight on as she stands on the stairs. What if she moved to sit down on the couch while you talk, giving opportunity for a wide angle shot?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I'm not sure how in English speaking countries Time specifications are.
Maybe someone can explain this.

Sex with Gracie/accident: ~9-month pregnancy, 10 years coma
(when MC came out of the coma the girls would be around 9 years old)
Present-day: Ad 9 more years with MC's rehab and building his business
(the girls are now 18 so the accident was around 19 years ago)

In my homeland, we would describe it as "It was nearly 20 years ago".
For "Over 10 years ago" would mean for us something around 10-14 years ago.

If this scenario would happen to me, I would tell the woman: "Sorry, Ma'am. You have the wrong guy, I was in a coma at that time."

Besides the time confusion, it is a great game. I like it a lot and look forward to more. (y)

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes