Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
2) the prologue that "told" us what happened in the past....curveball much?
look. The end of this has someone on our door saying we killed thier son.......I get cliffhangers, Infact I love them. My thing is the cliffhanger should at least make sense.
It does make sense, he was drunk and driving which led to him crashing into another car, murdering the other person.
imho there should be death penalty on drunk driving if "accident" led to the other side dying or become handicapped.

She saying that he killed her son is 100% correct, he was a drunk driver. He should have taken a taxi or walked.
He is guilty.

akamaverick

Jun 3, 2019
Just finished chapter 1, great work guys, lovely renders, great characters and an interesting storyline....can't wait for chapter 2.

zzuzn

Jun 4, 2017
Chic and luxurious promising start of the game.
A very strong plot, a call from trump cards.

About the beauty of renders and girls have repeatedly expressed above - I can only agree with them

I hope that the set bar of the first episode does not beat the desire of developers to make the game further at the same level

Thank you so much for Gracie.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I want to hope that the release of the next part will be at least once every one to two months.

Reactions: SrRK
Jun 8, 2017
It does make sense, he was drunk and driving which led to him crashing into another car, murdering the other person.
imho there should be death penalty on drunk driving if "accident" led to the other side dying or become handicapped.

She saying that he killed her son is 100% correct, he was a drunk driver. He should have taken a taxi or walked.
He is guilty.
I'm guessing his rich parents must of somehow gotten the entire incident swept under the rug since murder or manslaughter doesn't have a statute of limitations. They probably got his blood toxicology test erased so he wouldn't be charged with it and probably bribe some top level people to make sure their son doesn't get any liability with it.

I would love to see the reasons the victim's mother is after the MC.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I'm guessing his rich parents must of somehow gotten the entire incident swept under the rug since murder or manslaughter doesn't have a statute of limitations.
Some jurisdiction certainly do have statute of limitations for vehicular manslaughter while intoxicated. California, for example, is 6 years.

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
If it is chronologically 19 years since the accident, why does the mother of the guy he killed say that "about 10 years ago you killed my son"?

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
If it is chronologically 19 years since the accident, why does the mother of the guy he killed say that "about 10 years ago you killed my son"?
"Över" 10 years ago is what she says, which can mean everything from 10 years and a day to 40 years ago, though most likely between 10-14 years normally, but dev wanted to give players freedom to put age of daughters. This is the prize for that. Now default age of the daughters is 18, so it should be around 19 years ago normally, or if want daughters bit older or younger that age plus 9 months.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
10 years in comma, and then 9 years of recovery and growing his business

19 years cannonically passed since the accident

Of course, if you change the girls age, that changes, which is the only reason why time statements are vague.
Oh, now I got it. I missed those 9 years of him creating a business. Thought like 10 passed only and why the girls are so adult already

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
This has potential to be as great as Acting Lessons and Become a Rockstar and BeingaDIK and The DeLuca Family
I sure hope it continues
His Patreon is getting a descent amount of money per month so I'm sure he's going to continue working on it.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
What a ride! On only one update, you made me love Grace, then be sorrow for her death. Then, two ladies came to my room asking for a shelter. And then, with a mix of emotions, when the old lady appear to say something like that for you.

This is one of these few games which I will love since the beginning, I'm feeling that! Congratz for the work RK Studios!

Reactions: SrRK
4.30 star(s) 272 Votes