TheDuraflex

Feb 17, 2018
Wow alot of content for a first release with very good story, artwork and humour! RK Studios have set a high standard and hopefully it stays like that for the future because this is looking very promising!

Reactions: SrRK

imansou

Jul 14, 2017
Great stuff but I feel like the math doesn't add up for their ages or did I miss something while playing?

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
After checking the game once more time choosing a "different" route i have to say im in love with all three daughter but my heart goes to Olivia, can't resist a red head with freckles.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Very nice 0.1 version. I am eager to see how the choices will impact the game, especially because there is such a "fuzz" about them in the game itself.

I am not a freckles guy, bute the girls are fine for me - and I hope there will be a "no daughters but everything else" path - just to have the option :) So we can play the caring daddy and fuck everything around them ^^ - But I guess that might be to much to ask for :p

It is just good to have another good game to look forward for the next update :)

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Great stuff but I feel like the math doesn't add up for their ages or did I miss something while playing?
It adds up. The actual number of years is left vague so you an reasonable set the girls' ages. At least 12 years have passed, canon is 18. The woman that shows up at the door says her son was killed over 10 years ago. So it's between 12 and 18 or 19 years.

Reactions: SrRK and notsonoble

samuel-OTS

Mar 27, 2018
that was for how short it was probably one of the best 0.1 games i have played, and i definatlly got the feels reading that letter, and now im dissapointed it will be some time to play the next part

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
One of the best games that have come out in 2020.
The only thing that bugs me is calling the girls twins when they are triplets other than that this is a great start.

Reactions: SrRK and SenPC

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
The only thing that bugs me is calling the girls twins when they are triplets other than that this is a great start.

That actually is a fair critisism, but when we look at the games that get released here every day, if that is the only thing mildly wrong for this game that in itself is a major achievement for the dev.

I have played this a few times now and have my 3 paths all nicely saved. Oh the horrible things I have planned for the milf would turn her hair white if she only knew :love: shhhh now, no one tell her!

Reactions: jstreet and SenPC

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
Hey everyone, this is the official written walkthrough for Radiant. This will probably get updated very fast, or at the same time once a new release drops!

But please try to play the game blind (as intended) before resorting to it!!!
I'm curious in your Guide you said "The only catch is to try and find somewhat of a balance. Going too far in one direction can lead to more extreme consequences" So what will happen if I only focus on two For example, if I only focus on Purity and Lust and ignore Darkness , Will that still lead me to more extreme consequences?

ps: And before you ask yes, I have play the game without The Guide to in my first playthrough and sorry for my bad grammar english is not my native language

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
anyone working on a cheat mod for the choices? I really dont like going in blind when the system is set up this covered. Also, an explanation of what the actual stats do would be rad. *chuckles

CykaPlease

Feb 15, 2020
Just played the game the story is very good, the renders are top-notch, overall love the game, just hope the updates will be rolling out consistently.
And a small suggestion instead of gracie dying, can we meet her one more time? I would really love to see that in the game.
PS - Somebody make a compressed version, please.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 272 Votes