Timo44mag

Mar 19, 2020
Hey everyone, this is the official written walkthrough for Radiant. This will probably get updated very fast, or at the same time once a new release drops!

But please try to play the game blind (as intended) before resorting to it!!!
Loving the game so far.

Reactions: SrRK

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
The renders are amazing, the story is great so far, and the girls are really cute. I'm definitely going to be watching this.

Side note: when you are able to input their age, I've noticed that there is something in place restricting what age you say they are. However, I've noticed that it only impacts double-digit ages. I went to say 17, but didn't notice the 1 failed to be recognized as entered, and it had me saying that they were only 7 years old. I laughed at the thought of 7-year-olds looking that developed already, then scrolled back to fix the mistake (I may want to say they are slightly under 18, but 7 is waaay too young for me).

Last edited:

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Damn it another Gem of a game .. all i can say is Amazing... Well done Dev(s) , this is up there with Bad Mem and Connected... problem for me is the story so heart touching.. I cant do anything but be NICE... damn no Lewd action for me haha Well done stand and take a bow ! great start 5*** FANTASTIC

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Damn it another Gem of a game .. all i can say is Amazing... Well done Dev(s) , this is up there with Bad Mem and Connected... problem for me is the story so heart touching.. I cant do anything but be NICE... damn no Lewd action for me haha Well done stand and take a bow ! great start 5*** FANTASTIC
There's always your new office assistant and possibly that mother you'd be able to do things with

• Haha

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
anyone working on a cheat mod for the choices? I really dont like going in blind when the system is set up this covered. Also, an explanation of what the actual stats do would be rad. *chuckles
A walkthrough was released along with the game and the tutorial in the beginning explains what the variables mean. Even the walkthrough remains rather vague, though, because the game is designed competently enough that players can choose whatever options they most prefer throughout the game. Although a WT may be preferred for some... I encourage playing without it.

Reactions: Britfinder13

sclerax

Jan 11, 2020
This is stunning, seriously exceptional quality. I want to write something more substantial but my need to sleep is conflicting with my need to organize my thoughts. One quick and minor suggestion:
Code:
renpy.input().strip() || text_input_variable="foo".strip()
so that an errant space can't produce a blank name or ever-so-slightly muddle the formatting. Probably the first considering the latter could still produce an empty string

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Other than the math for their ages not working out to where they're anything other than 14 or 15, great story so far. You could say the game is set in the future, but the topical jokes from Bern kill that option.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
pretty good start, I think it's no coincidence they look like the powerpuff girls, even down to their personality, it's funny even, the leader redhead, the airhead blonde, and the angry brunette, and they are triplets
After seeing this, I'm tempted to do a playthrough where at the point it asks for their nicknames I put Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Other than the math for their ages not working out to where they're anything other than 14 or 15, great story so far.
mc was 10 years in coma. relearning muscle control and getting a modicum of fitness back (dude, atrophy is a bitch) can take upwards of 5 years, some wont regain full fitness after 15 even. on top of that, learning an artsy trade and making a name in less than 10 years combined IS exceptional, even if they were 25 i would not complain except for the models designed to look like ~15

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
mc was 10 years in coma. relearning muscle control and getting a modicum of fitness back can take upwards of 5 years, some wont regain full fitness after 15 even. on top of that, learning an artsy trade and making a name in less than 10 years combined IS exceptional, even if they were 25 i would not complain except for the models designed to look like ~15
You come out of your coma in 2015. You were in the coma for ten years. The year is 2020.

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes