spanner52

Jan 5, 2019
I love this game it pulls on the old heart strings, enjoyed it very much, can't wait for the next chapter and if he finds out he is their Dad will this be a shock to him Mmmmm.

Reactions: SrRK
D

Deleted member 308859

This is way too good for a 0.1, shades of Acting Lessons actually.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Bravo! Well done! Excellent graphics, compelling plot, no grammar errors, no misspellings (that I caught,) promise of a lot of sex in the future... I think Radiant may have just catapulted to the top of my favorites list, displacing Dating My Daughter. Home run!

Last edited:

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
This is way too good for a 0.1, shades of Acting Lessons actually.
true i hope the devs keep going with this amazing story
deep dark and sad and some happy times to

and some sex but i hope he not over do it
some games i try was ea min sex
and it gets boring very quick

just do it like acting lesson a very good story is all i need

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Sisters normally have the same haircolor. I have never seen siblings with Red, Blonde and Brown hair.
Not necessarily I know naturally red and brown haired female siblings from the same parents a third with blonde is a tad odd but for all we know Allie could be a bottle blonde :)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I take offense to the sleight at members of chess teams here ... and I'm not a Wide Receiver, more of a Tight End, so immersion broken.

But yeah, as you may have guessed, with the dev's track record and the renders supplied, it was a no brainer download, and it starts really well.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9thCrux and SrRK

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I had to laugh because the NTR crowd is so predictable that they're already asking for it to be added. Meh, to each his own, I suppose.

My only ask is please don't cover the daughters in stupid tats! If you just *have* to have a woman with tats, make it a co-worker or something, not the daughters!

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Just finished playing this and I am blown away, it was awesome. Great writing and fantastic artwork.

I wonder how is parents died. It was never properly explained and they both would barely have been in their 50s by the time he comes out of a coma. I found it odd that in a space of 15 years everyone that is family has been conveniently killed off.

Tarona

Sep 7, 2017
I'm liking what I see so far.

I love the fact that the 3 girls have distinct personalities. I might wait for one more update to see if I want to donate but it looks good so far

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Times are a bit tight and not sure if $1 would be a tier that would help, but would support the game at that level for sure. Ah well if it keeps up this level and does not go overboard on the feels, this feels like a game that would be worth to drop some money when game is finished anyway. One of the better starts I have seen in a while.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Not necessarily I know naturally red and brown haired female siblings from the same parents a third with blonde is a tad odd but for all we know Allie could be a bottle blonde :)
I actually know a couple with 3 daughters and one had dark brown, one had red, and one had blonde. So, it's definitely possible. The dad had almost black hair and the mom had reddish brown. I've got know idea where the blonde came from. Maybe both parents had a recessive blonde gene? Genetics are weird sometimes...

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
This is really nice! I kind of think the girls are cute with freckles, and I think this game will please many players! Great 0.1! My only mild critique is I don't think the word "simp" matches the timeline where it happens as I don't think it was in use yet. But the writing overall is really good!

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
This is really nice! I kind of think the girls are cute with freckles, and I think this game will please many players! Great 0.1! My only mild critique is I don't think the word "simp" matches the timeline where it happens as I don't think it was in use yet. But the writing overall is really good!
The word 'simp' has been used since at least the 90's

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
The word 'simp' has been used since at least the 90's
I know in one sense, but I think the context of how it was used and by whom seems to match the more current colloquialism? Not a big deal either way.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Well I've discovered my new favorite game. Continue doing what you're doing Dev and this game will take the crown.

-Story
-Renders
-Characters
-Humor
-Making me tear up and emotional while somehow aroused at the same time.

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes