Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
Dammed, I'm sure you really don't need me to tell you that you've created something amazing here, and I am definitely looking forward to future installments. Not many games get to me at an emotional level, Light of my Life comes to mind, so just saying these aren't tears...just got some dust in my eyes.

Reactions: SrRK
Feb 4, 2020
That was a nice teaser ^^ I enjoy character development more than anything else in any game , and this game is very promising (Maddie). so even for those who are immune to any kind of sad story like me, still be able to enjoy this.

I'm looking forward to next release. playing full dark ^^

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
CHANGELOG:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm definitely flattered. Thanks so much for the kind words.
SirD, since you arealredy applying changes... wouldn't it be beter to add a sleeptalking scene to the peeking part? maybe Allie (and i usually don't like blondes) saying something cute in her sleap?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Too much drama, cute girls tho.
Now, if you're playing non-incest where is the father? MC doesn't ask about him at any point in the story.

brg

Dec 17, 2019
great beginning! interesting story and characters. keep up, looking forward for future updates.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
you aren't supposed to play the non-incest version....
If you can chose why not?
The story reminds me of the abandoned game Our Fate, but in that one you can chose one thing or the other without inconsistencies.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Very very good gamer so far. Pretendant to masterpiece. But i have a question. I now incest is avoidable by don't download the taboo patch. But it's just cut the story and make it inconsistance. And the story is pretty good. But the story is make with the idea of the girls are the daughters of mc. So i don't want to play without the patch. And i'm not a big fan of incest. So my question is: romancing the daughters is unavoidable or it's avoidable ? (whithout have to be a douch of course)

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
The three girls faces in the first post of this thread was enough to make me dl this game. Those models are amazing, the blonde and the red hair in particular are beautiful.

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes