Dec 29, 2017
As im playing this how can the 3 girls be triplets, if none of them have the same eye colour thats not how genetics work... although loving the renders. But if the daughter thing is to play out as intended then the eye colour of all 3 needs to be made the same

Last edited:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm liking the game so far, and I will probably continue playing it. I love the models and how the game looks. It sucks that Gracie died before we could see her again and how her parents kicked her out. The next update is going to get interesting. I like how the MC and I both said the exact same thing when the mom knocked on the door at the end. Well done.

Fojos

Dec 10, 2018
The mega links (both for game and the patch) are just taking me to the mainpage of mega. Anyone knows why?

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
This has potential to be as great as Acting Lessons and Become a Rockstar and BeingaDIK and The DeLuca Family
I sure hope it continues

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Konasuba

Jun 29, 2019
Very good start my man. i can tell a lot of work and thought went into this and i'm impressed. For sure gonna keep up with this series till the end. Good luck homie!

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
A really strong start. I have to admit of not being a fan of the Daddy-Daughter games, - because the likes of DmD and Parental Love, where the daughters are utter retards, and instead of being elevated by the somewhat sensible MC, they are being brought down to their levels - but this seems interesting enough, especially if we can keep it mild with them, and there are other pursue targets.

The story is very emotional, I would've loved a Gracie reunion, but I can accept that her state is needed for the story flow. There are a variety of characteristics already, and not the usual tropes either, render wise it looks spot on, dialogues are also great, no bugs, somewhat branching routes, the choices are placed where you need them to be, it's being put together nicely overall.

A few suggestions though. Modern day smartphones around 2005 makes no sense, the first iPhone came out in 2008. The daughters age being chooseable and the timeline discrepancies just gave foundation for numerous pointless arguments already and logical holes, which you already had to address, and not having an upper cap for their age, is all immersive breaking.

Not sure what to make of the last cliffhanger, unless it becomes some unnecessary drama, I'm down for it.

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
What?! You can't end it there, fuck you!

Jokes aside, this was really goddamn awesome and i'm impressed. Great story and characters and really good at evoking the old emotion centre. Doubt I've ever been so sad at an NPC dying before. Top stuff!!

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
I didn't have much time to play beyond the hospital scene but the word "thots" was never used in the late 90s/early 2000s the way the DJ said it. It came into prominence only after 2012. "Hoes" would be a more appropriate word given the time period of the prologue.

Jun 8, 2017
:LOL: These girls sleep like babies... from that statement alone I can assume you've never been near a sleeping baby. The slightest noise or unexpected movement can wake a sleeping baby and that usually leads to extremely loud crying and a very unhappy baby. These girls' sleep like drunks would be much more accurate. Love the game so far great renders as well.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Oh man , this shit is heavy ....
My emotions were all over the place in this...
One minute I'm horny , the next I'm laughing and then I'm in tears...
And that end..... Damn it should be illegal to drop a bomb like that and then stop....
God game though and an original storyline, and the girls are top notch....

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Comedy gold game already. Starting off with a clichéd self insert fantasy where you beat up the evil Chad and take the girl for yourself.

The narrator coming in clutch to save me from confusion - "This is.. a heart machine beat."
Followed up by a CSGO meme? "I'm not panicking - you are panicking"?

The 3 daughters look amazing and from what I can tell, the story could have some real depth to it with all the characters having to deal with Gracie's death and getting closer to each other. Just hope that it won't be TOO much of a tearjerker.

The psyche thing sounds cool, having a love, seduction and obedience route. But it also divides the player base who are all hoping for chunky / satisfying updates. It's a team of two, so I'm hopeful that it helps with that.

The ending made me say "Oh shit" out loud.

Looking forward to more!

dovalacky

Nov 13, 2019
The high quality renders with the minor movements made this story come alive. Some of the animation scenes must to have taken hours just to setup, let alone render. Great job at making it look natural without clipping etc.
Took me twice as long to finish game as I kept scrolling back and examining what you had done. (y)

Nothing too original with basic premise but well written and was kept interesting.

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes