AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I mean it is annoying, but I understand them. People die if they go 3 days without water and this game gives me a MIGHTY THIRST.
:unsure: Would you describe the MIGHTY THIRST as a blonde, brunette or red-headed? :LOL:
Or all of the above

lol i know right.

Detailed progress report posted 4 days ago: *exists*
Random F95 users: "ya so game clearly abandoned"
Willing to bet they only see the OP with the release date and barely the first page before they post. Or even think to use the search feature.

Reactions: SrRK

Dec 20, 2019
lol i know right.

Detailed progress report posted 4 days ago: *exists*
Random F95 users: "ya so game clearly abandoned"
The one that rages me the most is 2 pages back where the guy posted "author abandoned" 2 posts after yours. That one is really ballsy.

• Haha
Reactions: SrRK

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
:unsure: Would you describe the MIGHTY THIRST as a blonde, brunette or red-headed? :LOL:
Or all of the above
All of the above... but if I had to choose, I'd have no choice but to settle on Allie (not because she's blonde though)

Reactions: Ghostly

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Or all of the above
Probably a very British reference here, but my THIRST for them is like my thirst for a Rowntree's Fruit Stack; 3 flavours in one. ;)

182448_rowntreesfruitstack_322511_crop.jpg

Willing to bet they only see the OP with the release date and barely the first page before they post. Or even think to use the search feature.
Of course they do. They just jump straight to the comment box, type "abandoned????", then leave, and most probably don't even care if they get an answer or not.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Probably a very British reference here, but my THIRST for them is like my thirst for a Rowntree's Fruit Stack; 3 flavours in one. ;)

View attachment 749135

Of course they do. They just jump straight to the comment box, type "abandoned????", then leave, and most probably don't even care if they get an answer or not.
:lepew: Where can I... where can I get some of that juice?

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes