May 21, 2019
Must of missed where they said a date on this forum or their Patreon or discord channel, so please share the link you got this info from.

As far as i know and this is coming from the dev's themselves who post on this forum they have never posted a date.
iirc they stated on their patreon that it should be done by the end of june. maybe I mixed it up with another game though, Im not 100% sure.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

_Goldie

Nov 28, 2018
iirc they stated on their patreon that it should be done by the end of june. maybe I mixed it up with another game though, Im not 100% sure.
I took a look back through their progress updates and couldn't find anything referencing a late June release, but I may have missed it. What I am sure of is that their are aiming for an August release, which has me quite excited.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I saw mentioned that the people working on this are working on there own individual things too?

What are those games? I might play them to tide me over.

Reactions: _Goldie

_Goldie

Nov 28, 2018
I saw mentioned that the people working on this are working on there own individual things too?

What are those games? I might play them to tide me over.
Sir Dammed has Polarity and Alorth is working on Neko Paradise. I played Neko Paradise the other day and enjoyed it a good bit, have yet to get around to Polarity but what I've seen of it looks great as well.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Luxee still uses that pay model on patreon, so Idk where he got that information from.
I think they did ditch it once but once a lot of patrons left and creators went to a competitor services they brought it back. They put 2 and 2 together and for once, didn't come up with 5.
It's just that not many creators KNOW about the pay-per-update scheme.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Luxee still uses that pay model on patreon, so Idk where he got that information from.
But ye, most people seem to prefer subribestar. For example mrdots asks patrons to move to SS
It's just that Subscribestar is much more lenient regarding the more taboo kinks (like incest, for example)
Thanks to that the devs can create the game they want instead of worrying about censorship

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

allisonbilliard4k.png

Bonus 4K Wallpaper - August 2020

This ones for all-patrons... this time featuring the cute and beautiful Allison!

Not only should you admire her curves, but you should also know that the textures for everything used in the image were extremely low quality before Alorth worked his magic (pictured below). The pool table looked like shit... hell, even the billiard balls were choppy!

I wanted to highlight this to show just how much work goes into a single image... not just here on Patreon but in the game itself, too. We want everything to look, sound, play, & feel as good as it possibly can, and really try to focus on fine details that the casual player might not notice.

Click the link below to see the transformation:

BEFORE & AFTER

BEFAFT.png

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019

View attachment 754423

Bonus 4K Wallpaper - August 2020

This ones for all-patrons... this time featuring the cute and beautiful Allison!

Not only should you admire her curves, but you should also know that the textures for everything used in the image were extremely low quality before Alorth worked his magic (pictured below). The pool table looked like shit... hell, even the billiard balls were choppy!

I wanted to highlight this to show just how much work goes into a single image... not just here on Patreon but in the game itself, too. We want everything to look, sound, play, & feel as good as it possibly can, and really try to focus on fine details that the casual player might not notice.

Click the link below to see the transformation:

BEFORE & AFTER

View attachment 754424
Thanks for sharing. Would you be able to share the CH2 progress update post from a week ago, or is that asking too much?

Thanks either way.

Edit: That picture really does give the impression that she's much more savvy than she currently appears. I wonder if she's actually pretty street smart?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Thanks for sharing. Would you be able to share the CH2 progress update post from a week ago, or is that asking too much?

Thanks either way.
white-down-pointing-backhand-index_1f447.png

Unlocked

As always, welcome new members and thanks for supporting us! We really appreciate you guys, and we're glad you found/were able to enjoy the game.
Some of you are luckier than others, as you've discovered us as we near the completion of CH2, whereas others have been waiting quite sometime.
This is normal, and it doesn't mean we're kicking our feet up or slacking. As many of you are aware, we like to release the game in longer intervals since that means larger updates, more polish, more overall quality, and more planning/care for each new chapter.
I wrote a detailed post about this a couple of months ago right here on Patreon, which you can find . The downside to this system is a longer wait between updates, but I believe the upsides greatly outweigh this downside: you get a longer, better update, you get to play a full chapter instead of a small... often inconsistent incremental one... and there is a clear direction: a start, middle, and end.
This chapter's progress has been pretty smooth all things considered, even though both myself and Alorth both had to delay the latest updates of our solo games for unrelated reasons. Thankfully, working together on Radiant means we can combine our skills/focus on what we are both best/efficient at. This means that even when there are delays with our solo games, Radiant remains mostly unaffected by this.
With all of that out of the way, let's get into the finer details. Here's where we're at in Chapter Two's development:
Story & Writing: 100%
Coding & Game Design: 90%
Graphics & Art: 70%
Character Design: 100%
We are pretty much moving into the final stages, and this may be the last or the second to last progress report before CH2's launch. In total, we're just under 90% finished with CH2. Full disclosure: we may not announce a release date at all and instead just surprise you guys, but if we do it will be 1-2 weeks prior to the launch date. We are aiming for August.
Things to look forward to in the meantime: August's 4K monthly's... one for $20+ patrons and one for all-patrons. I'll also be rolling out character profiles soon: where I make detailed posts with some history and background info about the guys & gals in our story (yes, Bernie included), more game music, more polls, etc.
Stay tuned, and thanks for the support.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes