Dec 20, 2019
Anyone else get the feeling that this update will have very little explicit content for the triplets?

I believe they're aiming for August, but it's not set in stone.
In my newly acquired knowledge of VNs, main LIs do not get the attention that early. Maybe Brooke or someone else will be the filler.

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
In my newly acquired knowledge of VNs, main LIs do not get the attention that early. Maybe Brooke or someone else will be the filler.
Yeah. Also, despite devs having a reputation for not going the slow burn route, we shouldn't forget that even with a large update we'll still be in the very early stages of the game, and once the game is finished it won't feel as long as it does waiting for updates.

Reactions: AvatarStormBringer

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Possibly some fantasy/dream sequences.
Possible - definitely. However I find in many games (not all, mind you, can be done well) it is a cheap cop-out. "Yeah, while you do unlock 70% of all lewd scenes within 5 minutes of play, technically you boinked nobody. So it's a slow burn."

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't remember a MC dream sequence in "Melody", Sophia however had a dream, does that count?

Dec 20, 2019
I don't remember a MC dream sequence in "Melody", Sophia however had a dream, does that count?
To avoid going out of topic, suffice to say there is one, although it's not really a sex scene, it's still a dream. I haven't finished the game though.

This game, also has dream sequence on Gracie. Dreams are inevitable.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
This game, also has dream sequence on Gracie. Dreams are inevitable.
Thanos likes your statement.

They are not my daughters so I will not feel guilty for what has to happen with they're :^)
Of course. It is just that the virgin that happened to have been creampied by you got pregnant by somebody else around the same time. Seems like you have awakened a naughty side of her, even though she was grieving in the hospital every day after she learned what happened to you. I wonder if the triplets' father is then a doctor?
Moreover, what happened to that guy, that after her death she still decided to send her daughters to you, who before that night have barely spoken to her.

Those are very powerful mental gymnastics.

Last edited:

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Thanos likes your statement.

Of course. It is just that the virgin that happened to have been creampied by you got pregnant by somebody else around the same time. Seems like you have awakened a naughty side of her, even though she was grieving in the hospital every day after she learned what happened to you. I wonder if the triplets' father is then a doctor?
Makes me wonder what happened to that guy, that after her death she still decided to send her daughters to you, who before that night have barely spoken to her.

Those are very powerful mental gymnastics.
I assume they meant, that the triplets aren't them, the player's, daughters. Which is a 100% accurate, regardless of whether you use the patch or not.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I assume they meant, that the triplets aren't them, the player's, daughters. Which is a 100% accurate, regardless of whether you use the patch or not.
Well , you can go even further and just remind that they are not even real, so everything is nice and pretty (?).

I usually don't like that, in the sense that when I read a novel I like to put myself in the shoes of the main character, but sure, we can interpret it anyway we want.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes