Dec 20, 2019
Thanos likes your statement.

Of course. It is just that the virgin that happened to have been creampied by you got pregnant by somebody else around the same time. Seems like you have awakened a naughty side of her, even though she was grieving in the hospital every day after she learned what happened to you. I wonder if the triplets' father is then a doctor?
Moreover, what happened to that guy, that after her death she still decided to send her daughters to you, who before that night have barely spoken to her.

Those are very powerful mental gymnastics.
There is a process called IVF with high chances of twins or triplets while still remain a virgin. Just sharing.

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

View attachment 754423

Bonus 4K Wallpaper - August 2020

This ones for all-patrons... this time featuring the cute and beautiful Allison!

Not only should you admire her curves, but you should also know that the textures for everything used in the image were extremely low quality before Alorth worked his magic (pictured below). The pool table looked like shit... hell, even the billiard balls were choppy!

I wanted to highlight this to show just how much work goes into a single image... not just here on Patreon but in the game itself, too. We want everything to look, sound, play, & feel as good as it possibly can, and really try to focus on fine details that the casual player might not notice.

Click the link below to see the transformation:

BEFORE & AFTER

View attachment 754424
I like the smoke effect. Adds to the scenes realism.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Any news for the game? Will it be continued?
Yes

Unlocked

As always, welcome new members and thanks for supporting us! We really appreciate you guys, and we're glad you found/were able to enjoy the game.
Some of you are luckier than others, as you've discovered us as we near the completion of CH2, whereas others have been waiting quite sometime.
This is normal, and it doesn't mean we're kicking our feet up or slacking. As many of you are aware, we like to release the game in longer intervals since that means larger updates, more polish, more overall quality, and more planning/care for each new chapter.
I wrote a detailed post about this a couple of months ago right here on Patreon, which you can find . The downside to this system is a longer wait between updates, but I believe the upsides greatly outweigh this downside: you get a longer, better update, you get to play a full chapter instead of a small... often inconsistent incremental one... and there is a clear direction: a start, middle, and end.
This chapter's progress has been pretty smooth all things considered, even though both myself and Alorth both had to delay the latest updates of our solo games for unrelated reasons. Thankfully, working together on Radiant means we can combine our skills/focus on what we are both best/efficient at. This means that even when there are delays with our solo games, Radiant remains mostly unaffected by this.
With all of that out of the way, let's get into the finer details. Here's where we're at in Chapter Two's development:
Story & Writing: 100%
Coding & Game Design: 90%
Graphics & Art: 70%
Character Design: 100%
We are pretty much moving into the final stages, and this may be the last or the second to last progress report before CH2's launch. In total, we're just under 90% finished with CH2. Full disclosure: we may not announce a release date at all and instead just surprise you guys, but if we do it will be 1-2 weeks prior to the launch date. We are aiming for August.
Things to look forward to in the meantime: August's 4K monthly's... one for $20+ patrons and one for all-patrons. I'll also be rolling out character profiles soon: where I make detailed posts with some history and background info about the guys & gals in our story (yes, Bernie included), more game music, more polls, etc.
Stay tuned, and thanks for the support.

Reactions: Hozkah

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Of course. It is just that the virgin that happened to have been creampied by you got pregnant by somebody else around the same time. Seems like you have awakened a naughty side of her, even though she was grieving in the hospital every day after she learned what happened to you. I wonder if the triplets' father is then a doctor?
Moreover, what happened to that guy, that after her death she still decided to send her daughters to you, who before that night have barely spoken to her.

Those are very powerful mental gymnastics.
One thing I notice is that the blonde girl liked the daddy's penis so they don't know anything about him or she is just a bad girl

Wait who is the father then? Gracie was a virgin and never slept with anyone else. :unsure:
Of course it is the MC I just will ignore that fact for when there scenes with the three because i'm a sick dude lol

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
There are many. Too many....

I did notice one however who went into multiple threads and say he's dropping that game due to various reasons.
Do you mean he's daying he's dropping the respective game, or do you mean he's talking about Radiant all about the place? The latter would be a clear forum rule violation and should be reported. Just had that with another game, where some dude wasn't happy with the pacing and ran around in other threads "dev XXX is a liar".

Dec 20, 2019
Do you mean he's daying he's dropping the respective game, or do you mean he's talking about Radiant all about the place? The latter would be a clear forum rule violation and should be reported. Just had that with another game, where some dude wasn't happy with the pacing and ran around in other threads "dev XXX is a liar".
Respective game. It's like he's going into every game that he decided to drop to announce that he's dropping.

Now that "dev XXX is a liar" thing is just bad karma and childish.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Wait wait wait, forgive me but im playing threw this game for the first time now (still at the beginning somewhat) but the note he received from Gracie didn't say she was dead, it just said she was "sick" but then we get an inner monologue with the MC saying she "died". I'm confused, is she dead or not? do we go by what the note said or what the mc is thinking?
She is dead, that's why the girls have come to find the MC.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Wait wait wait, forgive me but im playing threw this game for the first time now (still at the beginning somewhat) but the note he received from Gracie didn't say she was dead, it just said she was "sick" but then we get an inner monologue with the MC saying she "died". I'm confused, is she dead or not? do we go by what the note said or what the mc is thinking?
at the time she wrote that letter of course she was alive .. dead people can't do much of anything

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Kind of a "By the time you read this, I will be dead" sort of thing.
To be fair he shouldn't know she is dead by the letter alone. Not until one of the girls later tells him what happened.

He also mentions cancer which he shouldn't know about yet either.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes