Dec 20, 2019

View attachment 754423

Bonus 4K Wallpaper - August 2020

This ones for all-patrons... this time featuring the cute and beautiful Allison!

Not only should you admire her curves, but you should also know that the textures for everything used in the image were extremely low quality before Alorth worked his magic (pictured below). The pool table looked like shit... hell, even the billiard balls were choppy!

I wanted to highlight this to show just how much work goes into a single image... not just here on Patreon but in the game itself, too. We want everything to look, sound, play, & feel as good as it possibly can, and really try to focus on fine details that the casual player might not notice.

Click the link below to see the transformation:

BEFORE & AFTER

View attachment 754424
Thanks for sharing. Would you be able to share the CH2 progress update post from a week ago, or is that asking too much?

Thanks either way.

Edit: That picture really does give the impression that she's much more savvy than she currently appears. I wonder if she's actually pretty street smart?
That's not the correct way to hold a cue. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So I got the billards rules right: my goal is to hit one ball with my cue so it hits the other one? Always up for that with this lady.

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
just want to know.... why this game getting a update soo slow? its lagging for an update.. why cant they do a monthly update? i love this game and story.... if this is the rate of the game... wont it be like finishing in next two - three years?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
just want to know.... why this game getting a update soo slow? its lagging for an update.. why cant they do a monthly update? i love this game and story.... if this is the rate of the game... wont it be like finishing in next two - three years?
The answers by the devs why this is the case and will not change are found multiple times already.

And the speed of completion has only little to do with the update rate. If you put out 5% every month or 30% every half year, you'll be finished in around the same time.

• Angry
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So what are everyone's thoughts on this 4K render, especially when compared to the one before the enhancements?

Personally, I prefer the "before" render mainly because I think the quality of it is still 100x better than the quality of most VNs, and aside from needing to make her eyes "pop" a little more, there isn't much wrong with it. The enhanced one is still good, but I'd be perfectly fine with the quality of the non-enhanced render being the standard quality of this game.

Dec 20, 2019
So what are everyone's thoughts on this 4K render, especially when compared to the one before the enhancements?

Personally, I prefer the "before" render mainly because I think the quality of it is still 100x better than the quality of most VNs, and aside from needing to make her eyes "pop" a little more, there isn't much wrong with it. The enhanced one is still good, but I'd be perfectly fine with the quality of the non-enhanced render being the standard quality of this game.
I don't think Alorth needs to do anything much to the render. Didn't really get the smoky part and I'm ok with or without the lighting. The eyes are the most important part of this VN as they as the most mesmerizing thing I've ever seen.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019

Both are good, but without context the after effects look a bit much. I think it'd be better without the god rays. Still both look better than the majority of everything else you see here though.

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
I appreciate the effort but the before renders already looked beyond amazing. If stuff takes more time then I'll prefer the older renders. About the smoke effects that were used I can't judge it based on one frame because it's probably must be used as a special event.

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Really?

I'm waiting on more than 5, still got more than 5 haven't touch, this site has bajillions, look around. Have you played the other 2 games by the devs of this game?
Thinking of trying Neko Paradise based on this one being so stunning visually. Polarity I recently completed so it's on my waiting for update list.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Thinking of trying Neko Paradise based on this one being so stunning visually. Polarity I recently completed so it's on my waiting for update list.
Neko Paradise is a mindless fun piece of fluff. I tried Polarity and couldn't get into it, I probably wasn't in the right frame of mind. What amazes me is how completely different all 3 games are. Art styles, stories, game play, all three couldn't be more different.

Dec 20, 2019
Back when there were dedicated "halls" to play snooker and pool in, they were commonly smoke-filed dive joints.
Aaaaah, that bring back memories, although I don't remember the smoke being so visible. It's more like walking into a smelly, fog-dense area. And FYI, there still are lot of such dedicated halls of balls in my area.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes