Dec 20, 2019
The amount of people who were never in this thread at the beginning or took part in any discussion just dropping in to call it "abandoned" is truly astounding.
I would say "Welcome!" but I know it's long overdued.
But I'm not donating any money to you so my opinion is not clouded by a moneteary factor. Those who are (and it's there money to send) will have a very different opinion as, like I said, you seem to have taken on more than you can 'reasonably' handle.
I noticed there's mostly only one opinion for those that are involved non-monetary-wise: "Abandoned!".

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Just downloaded this for the first time. Added the patch cause I am someone that prefers what was possibly the original story.
Loving the models, kinda wish there was more time spent with Gracie herself, but hey the three daughters are fine company. Still.
Just got to the point that I could put the age in. Now as a joke I put a single digit age to see what was the range and to my surprise 13 was the lowest. Really? 13? These models do not look THAT young. Interesting choice of minimum age there...

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The amount of people who were never in this thread at the beginning or took part in any discussion just dropping in to call it "abandoned" is truly astounding.
true , but they do that in alot of different threads also ... hard to be rid of people like that :devilish:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
What happened is you made this claim "no matter what" mere hours ago..

I couldn't care less when or if they ever release it, didn't care much for the 0.1. Wouldn't care much even if I did, it is what is releases get pushed, no matter.

Your claim just seemed very far of the mark ^^
I'm human and therefore I on occasion make mistakes. I'm not infallible nor have I ever claimed to be.

• Red Heart
Reactions: balvenie1401

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Just out of curiosity, how long did it take to develop v0.1?
That is a very good question, as v0.1.2 was released on April 7 2020, the same as the initial post. I am fairly certain it took a bit longer to produce the initial release as there was no release pressure at that time. My guess would be about 6-9 months which would also involve identifying the initial processes and scopes of responsibility that would be used to produce the game.

TritonSands

Mar 7, 2020
This is the best new "family" :sneaky: themed game and story I've seen in quite awhile..A sort of Back to the Future type of story. I hope the developers keep the romantic option available for all the girls..It's a well written,graphically beautiful story that elicits emotions/tears..It really made me care about the characters..I hope a patched Chapter 2 will be ready soon..It's already been too long waiting for it.

Reactions: Gunzman7T

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
There are some posts about it from early january(on discord)..So I guess from around that time
Sorry. The posts (on F95) were the same day as the release. And I believe Elinan was asking how long did it take to develop the initial release with bug-fixes.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
People forget that the first chapter of this game was LONG. Coupling that with their storytelling ability, I don't anticipate anything half-assed at all.
I agree that the first release was rather enjoyable and a decent length for the genre but the success of Radiant's patreon has more to do with being the right combination of quality renders, incest, and release timing. Having played their other games (which have each seen a release before Radiant) I am trepiditious about this game being able to meet all of the fervor and expectations of the people in this thread (and more importantly in their patreon). Once a second release happens I won't be surprised to see the reaction to the game become even more polarizing on here... I think the anticipation may be working against them at this point. I would be happy to be proven wrong.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I agree that the first release was rather enjoyable and a decent length for the genre but the success of Radiant's patreon has more to do with being the right combination of quality renders, incest, and release timing. Having played their other games (which have each seen a release before Radiant) I am trepiditious about this game being able to meet all of the fervor and expectations of the people in this thread (and more importantly in their patreon). Once a second release happens I won't be surprised to see the reaction to the game become even more polarizing on here... I think the anticipation may be working against them at this point. I would be happy to be proven wrong.
I'm with you there, people in the other games told me not to worry, but I worry.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm with you there, people in the other games told me not to worry, but I worry.
Yep, I like their work but this next release has so much riding on it as to seem impossible to meet the expectations people have for it. We shall see what happens. I know that barring some crazy revelation (everyone is werewolves) I will be happy with what they produce.

• Haha
Reactions: TundraLupus

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Yep, I like their work but this next release has so much riding on it as to seem impossible to meet the expectations people have for it. We shall see what happens. I know that barring some crazy revelation (everyone is werewolves) I will be happy with what they produce.
Hey, I liked the werewolves idea, but yeah, I have to see how the writing will go, I really liked one of their approaches to writing, but not the gameplay and to the other was the opposite, so for me it is fingers crossed.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
To everyone whinging, read these two quotes:
John Lydgate said:
You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time.
Ricky Gervais said:
If you try to please everyone you'll please no one.
With that in mind, please let the team do their thing.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
The devs stated multiple times 3 months, over an hour of content, and that they quit their day jobs after receiving funding. So nothing you said here is accurate.
Alroth might be (don't know), but Sir Damned certainly isn't and I've just wasted 10 minutes of my life looking through Patreon and Discord for "it will be out this date" posts - didn't find any of those, but sure did find a lot of status reports. This includes a May status report where the team states "20 days minimum" and have only posted completion percentages after that.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes