polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
OK, that settles that - I never saw that before and I don't see that on their site now. I'm not suggesting this isn't legit, but can you post a link?

[Edit: I still read references to regular day-jobs for at least part of the team, so now I'm a little confused...]

Now if you, or someone, can find a "it will be out by" post I'll admit I was wrong about that as well.

But I still stand by my point that constant release whining isn't very constructive.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
OK, that settles that - I never saw that before and I don't see that on their site now. I'm not suggesting this isn't legit, but can you post a link?

Now if you, or someone, can find a "it will be out by" post I'll admit I was wrong about that as well.

But I still stand by my point that constant release whining isn't very constructive.
It's on their patreon. Go to the goals area and click the left arrow until u get down to 2000$.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
You might have forgotten, but there is a worker law in wich depending on how much time you've been working, you have to give, 1 week, 1 month or 3 months of time after the resignation letter has been given.

And yes, I'm in full time development since 2/3 months or so I think.
I wasn't saying otherwise. A user said they wanted a post indicating the devs here hit a goal of going full time and I posted it. The user was debating someone else before I posted that.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

rai2001

Dec 10, 2019
in one status report they said they are expecting to get it out on august and that maybe they wont give a date and just surprise us with the update

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes