_Goldie

Nov 28, 2018
this game has been stuck on 80 % for quite a while now, anyone knows wth is going on with the update?
The final devlog before the update was posted back a couple pages. In it Dammed stated that the update is currently at 90% completion, so I guess the update progress bar hasn't been changed to match that.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I`m pissed and want to tear someone`s scrotum off.

I started playing this last night and thought, hey not bad I like this story so far! fast forward to MC years later and the subsequent success story of his life, despite his handicaps. Yeah, Feels good!
Cue the doorbell ringing and our girls appearing. I didn`t see it coming.
Once we get the letter and see our girls, wham I got the feels....wanted to hug them all, especially Maddie - yeah you little bitch, even you.

Then the doorbell rings again...and I literally get clubbed over the head with the Feels Hammer....what the hell, OMG!

Then the fucking content finished....

DO NOT LURE ME, PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS AND THEN LEAVE ME HANGING....assholes.

No but seriously guys, good game :p

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020

I started playing this last night and thought, hey not bad I like this story so far! fast forward to MC years later and the subsequent success story of his life, despite his handicaps. Yeah, Feels good!
Once we get the letter and see our girls, wham I got the feels....wanted to hug them all, especially Maddie - yeah you little bitch, even you.

Then the doorbell rings again...and I literally get clubbed over the head with the Feels Hammer....what the hell, OMG!

I think Maddie is the one that wanted the hug the most but is putting on a brave air...
you could play Avalon by Lockheart, it will make you feel better

Reactions: Lord Soth

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I think Maddie is the one that wanted the hug the most but is putting on a brave air...
you could play Avalon by Lockheart, it will make you feel better
Yeah, Maddie looks to be hurting bad and her reaction is anger....understandable.
Hmmm, I`ll check that one out, thanks. Just trying Rebirth at moment.

Reactions: Repuci

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Welcome to the Radiant/wait club. Completely agree, this was a fantastic start and that letter...damn. I hope it's exploored in more detail in the future why she never got in touch earlier...that also hurts. Regardless, cracking game, cracking characters, all the girls are lovely. Can't believe you only just tried this one!

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Welcome to the Radiant/wait club. Completely agree, this was a fantastic start and that letter...damn. I hope it's exploored in more detail in the future why she never got in touch earlier...that also hurts. Regardless, cracking game, cracking characters, all the girls are lovely. Can't believe you only just tried this one!
Heh, Thanks Mav. Between the letter, the girls expressions and the sheer impact of it all....wow I was reeling. Got me feeling all protective and that`s some master crafting right there....not a lot of games can get me like that so quick.
The final revelation at the end? was like a kick in the head...never even saw it coming. I thought it was Brooke at the door or something.

honestly, I`ve been playing through so many...and some more than once. I had this one dloaded for a while but put it off because I knew it was early stages. Now I wish i`s put it off longer, because that build up and sudden cliffhanger....fuck.
Great work so far.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Gotta agree with you on that one. However with her, it seems like she has a valid reason to the way she acts and seemed remorseful. It might take all of the fun outta making her into a sub (for me that is)
My theory is that she is mad at MC for never looking for them, for having to grow up without him. for never calling her "pretty" when the inscurities tipical of adolescence hit her.

Reactions: Cokebaths

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
My theory is that she is mad at MC for never looking for them, for having to grow up without him. for never calling her "pretty" when the inscurities tipical of adolescence hit her.
why look for something you did not know existed. remember he got in a accident right after leaving. spent years in a coma. had no idea he had children.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
I agree with that but I also think there's something else there that has her acting out

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Humans and emotions are funny things. That still wouldn't stop someone being resentful given how their lives turned out.
True but he really can not be blamed. He honestly did not know. Understandably their mother was struggling to support them but why did she herself not keep fighting to find him? She has a larger part in this as far as blame goes and should have really sat down with the girls before she died to explain to them that he is not to blame. I am also aware of the shock they must have been in to find out their father was alive. Let see how the dev pulls it all together. Maybe more will come to light as the story goes on.

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes