GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
apparently updates about updates keeps this game from being marked abandoned.
Nah...the mods aren't that curious. To keep your game from being marked abandoned after 3 months the dev needs to contact the mods. That's all there is to it.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It still shows at 80% so if you have that post then please post it here.
white-down-pointing-backhand-index_1f447.png

Devlog #2 - Final Progress Report, Patreon Content, & More!

Hello guys & welcome to our new patrons!

I hope all of you are well & staying safe during all the chaos of COVID. As can be referenced by the title of this post, I wanted to drop a final, sort of "unofficial" progress update regarding the upcoming chapter, discuss exclusive Patreon content, and go over a few other things before the launch of Chapter 2.

I'll get the important part out of the way first: we are 90% of the way done with the chapter and progressing far more rapidly than we were at the start. We think you'll love it/feel that it was worth the wait. Somehow Alorth's render and overall visual quality has improved even more... so Chapter Two is far more beautiful than the first (and the girls are looking as gorgeous as ever).

In addition to this, I've provided a pretty large range of choices in this chapter, as I want players to shape the player-character early-on and mold him to fit their playstyle. Now... that's not to say that he doesn't have some autonomy, as I'd much rather write a character who has feelings and whims than an empty shell, but I think I've found a healthy/perfect balance between player control and character depth. Players can be excited to fill his shoes & get to know him as the story progresses.

I also want to give a quick update regarding Patreon: I've been pretty silent here/not dropping that much exclusive content... but that's fairly normal in the final stages of development, as I try to keep my focus on bringing you the game rather than fluff and extras. With all of that said, I plan to fully make this up to you guys after Chapter 2's launch day. Not only will you get the chapter in early-access here on Patreon, but once you've played it you'll have a series of polls, game music, character profiles, extra renders, and more exclusive, patron only content that you won't be able to get anywhere else.

Thank you all for being patient. Your patience and support means longer, better updates and the continued development of games like Radiant, Polarity, Neko Paradise, etc. We can't express enough how grateful we are for everyone who is supporting our endeavors, so we'll try to let the games speak for themselves. This new chapter is more than an hour long, and it's amazing! I can't wait for everyone to play it.

The next post you'll see from us here is the big one, so... see you guys soon!

Sincerely,
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Hopefully you can dominate the brunette triplet. Always fun to make the one who hates you the most into a sub.
I personally find it more "fun" to take that bitchy girl with the hard outer shell and turn her into a soft pussy cat by breaking through their shell to expose the soft, vulnerable centre through kindness and compassion. I'm just an old romantic in a young man's body. :giggle:

Also, to all those people still whining about waiting 4 months for an update for a high quality VN...

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
The two devs also make games on their own (Polarity and Neko Paradise). They don't work full time on Radiant. I think they should though.
They definitely should. Or at least divide time commensurate with the compensation received per game.
I'm spliting my workflow evenly on my games and I also stoped making animations for other developers except Perverteer.
I even made a public post about it a while ago, so this just means people don't even care to search about information, rather just post here, next update when? Lol

So since it's a public post, feel free to take a look.
It's weekend and I have my popcorn, honey roasted nuts and coca cola ready to enjoy the show.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I'm spliting my workflow evenly on my games and I also stoped making animations for other developers except Perverteer.
I even made a public post about it a while ago, so this just means people don't even care to search about information, rather just post here, next update when? Lol

It's weekend and I have my popcorn, honey roasted nuts and coca cola ready to enjoy the show.
You just confirmed what I said?

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017
The only thing I'm confirming is that I have even more time to give into development of Radiant.
Yeah but they say that you and Dammed should give up on Polarity and Neko Paradise (+ your animator role for Perverteer) just because money matters and Radiant outdevelops both your solo games. I think you said (in a patreon post if I'm not wrong) that thanks to your collaboration both of you can maximize your strengths in Radiant's development, and that thanks to this Radiant is hardly affected by any inconvenience that may arise in your solo projects, but they still think you should prioritize Radiant over everything else because money matters

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019

True man. People are seriously lazy, they just come here and blurt stuff up and leave.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes