Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
It is interesting that every time you do reply it's adversarial in tone and any criticism is labeled trolling. I think the lack of communication (not just here) and the very long update window are legitimate criticisms.
I was just answering a question and explaining my reasoning.
The update is taking very long yes, way more than we calculated first, but most people know why.
I honestly think every statement made in this thread is arguable anyway since everyone has their own opinion.
Everytime I talk something off topic like explaining something, like I'm doing right now my comment gets nuked and it may be one of the reasons you might fail to see my replies, so lets talk about the game now.

The triplets are gorgeous, I textured their freckles myself after all, I do put a lot of effort into character making.
I would bang any of them, I also would bang Brooke, and of course why no Natalie too, I mean it's pussy after all.
Damn I would bang any female character that would appear in the game since I made the character anyway, so I'm sure she's hot.
I forgot the name of the nurse right now but damn she's cute too. Hope we see her again, I would bang her too.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
The update is taking very long yes, way more than we calculated first, but most people know why.
I honestly think every statement made in this thread is arguable anyway since everyone has their own opinion.
Everytime I talk something off topic like explaining something, like I'm doing right now my comment gets nuked and it may be one of the reasons you might fail to see my replies, so lets talk about the game now.

The triplets are gorgeous, I textured their freckles myself after all, I do put a lot of effort into character making.
I would bang any of them, I also would bang Brooke, and of course why no Natalie too, I mean it's pussy after all.
Damn I would bang any female character that would appear in the game since I made the character anyway, so I'm sure she's hot.
I forgot the name of the nurse right now but damn she's cute too. Hope we see her again, I would bang her too.
That's a high degree of vanity for your own work. I like it and agree with it.

Majima@22

May 3, 2018

yes let's bang them all

Reactions: Rickster6

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017

take your time i personally love the design of the characters, and even if it takes a while for the next update at least we know your characters will be created with love and the intent to be loved plus the story will be awesome cause art takes time you cant rush art like a premature ejac:ROFLMAO:

raptr

Aug 30, 2018
A very high quality one. Story hookes you. The depth of personality and how your choices affect how you react to things added to how cute the girls are and the super detailed animations make the whole package super high quality. So glad we have access here to the taboo mod, can't imagine the game without it. So excited for the next version!

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
will there be a next version?
A very high quality one. Story hookes you. The depth of personality and how your choices affect how you react to things added to how cute the girls are and the super detailed animations make the whole package super high quality. So glad we have access here to the taboo mod, can't imagine the game without it. So excited for the next version!
I am sure you are both meaning to NOT say the next update considering all the posts about not getting an update for so long! But I am positive that the next update will be coming out eventually, just not as soon as most of the complainers are wishing for.

• Angry
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Checking the replies and troll reviews is like gasoline to my fire, it keeps be burning inside you know.
It tells me to work even harder to make the game even better so I can get a one star troll review instead a two star one.
I can totally feel the hype here you know.

So getting back to everyones question, the game will probably release this month.
I guess commitment is all a fanbase can ask for. Dont get me wrong, lack of commitment was never my concern regarding this game. The lack of communication was, but then again I might have been looking for the info in the wrong channels, mainly on the patreon page where the % of completion is really misleading and should not be there at all since its not informing anything really. As the update feels closer but there's less and less information about it, especially with the long wait, people getting a tad impatient is a bit normal, even might get a little toxic at times... and thats bad because silly theories start to flow as a form of discussion, because there's not much else to discuss aside from the reason why we dont have nothing to discuss anymore. You guys are the devs and its your game after all, we're here because we dig it and want more of it, but I just wish you and SirDammed gave us a little more info and discussion material about Radiant than what you do... especially considering how long its been since the debut.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
i know one game that is also highly rated but take 9 months for it's 1st update, that game doesn't even have any animation haha.. so lets wish that this game doesn't take that route hahaha..
This game already has animation and the dev who works on them and the renders does them for other games, so there's no reason to think this game won't have animations.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes