TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Yeah, seeing him say that "We don't want to rush the process of lewding the girls too much" is good news and not at all unexpected because this game was always clearly going to build these relationship in a good and meaningful way, and even if that means we don't get even so much as a handjob from one of the triplets until part 6, that's fine.
Wait! What?!

ironbeazt

Feb 17, 2019

Q: Will I get to see Olivia or Maddie naked this chapter?
A:
I think you should wait and see for yourself. We don't want to rush the process of lewding the girls too much, as Radiant's story is a long one with many chapters, but that doesn't mean we don't like to tease you, either.
Lol that would make people who are always ranting on this game is abandoned because of the slow update pissed

Knight Court

Apr 10, 2020
“We don’t want to rush the process of lewding the girls too much.”

This is a vague sentence. I think it means indeed they wish to rush the lewding, but not too much. :sneaky: One sole soporific teaser to the contrary.

Last edited:

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Lol that would make people who are always ranting on this game is abandoned because of the slow update pissed
Well the first release was back in April and it is September now nearing October, so if 4 or 5 months is going to be the normal for these guys than waiting a year or so to see some progress might be the way to go.

I get that they have other projects but I almost feel they should have focused on finishing those projects first, before starting up a new one just to have it in limbo for months at a time.

ajsimps

Jul 23, 2017
Hi all. What's the length of the current build available and is there incest in this game?

The tags don't have incest, but something about the description just seems off.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Hi all. What's the length of the current build available and is there incest in this game?

The tags don't have incest, but something about the description just seems off.
There is none, it has only had one release, that will come in the future.

Reactions: ajsimps

victoryroad

Jul 22, 2017
Man I wish the dev just goes back to making content for Polarity, it was atleast different from the standard VN's found here, and had an exciting story. Now considering how he's updating this game, the other game should take another 4 months to update :(

Reactions: ImmortalNight

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Man I wish the dev just goes back to making content for Polarity, it was atleast different from the standard VN's found here, and had an exciting story. Now considering how he's updating this game, the other game should take another 4 months to update :(
While I get it, I enjoy Polarity, can the devs not fucking win? Like, there's constantly people saying: "Ignore Polarity and Neko Paradise! Work only on Radiant! Radiant is your life!", and complaining about the wait. Now that there's an update for Radiant coming soon, we get people going: "Ignore Radiant! Just Polarity content!".

They just can't win.

victoryroad

Jul 22, 2017
While I get it, I enjoy Polarity, can the devs not fucking win? Like, there's constantly people saying: "Ignore Polarity and Neko Paradise! Work only on Radiant! Radiant is your life!", and complaining about the wait. Now that there's an update for Radiant coming soon, we get people going: "Ignore Radiant! Just Polarity content!".

They just can't win.
I just said my opinion. In the end both are the dev's game and he's free to work on them when he wishes. But I'd expect a "decent" dev to release an update atleast every 3 months considering he's working on 2 games. But here if we're lucky, there's 2 updates a year, both games included. And unless the updates have like 7-8 hrs worth of content or something, you might as well wait 2 or 3 years to start playing the game.

Edit: Okay not 7-8 hrs of content, that's too much to expect. But maybe atleast a good 3 hrs.

Unyversu

Oct 6, 2017
I have been in contact with some people that knows people, i contacted them first in May and asked when the next update would be and i was answered with '' Around 2 months '' And so it passed 2 months, and so i contacted them again in August and asked same question. They said at the end of August or early September, i think this was very badly planned project unless we get very big updates each time, This game is the most interesting for me in 2020 mainly due to the story and like the whole theme

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
I have been in contact with some people that knows people, i contacted them first in May and asked when the next update would be and i was answered with '' Around 2 months '' And so it passed 2 months, and so i contacted them again in August and asked same question. They said at the end of August or early September, i think this was very badly planned project unless we get very big updates each time, This game is the most interesting for me in 2020 mainly due to the story and like the whole theme
They estimated 2 to 2 1/2 months in the beginning on their discord. Which was unrealistic since they also had dayjobs at that time. What is rather unsettling is that they said in august "yeah, we are aiming for end of august, maybe september" And this month "yeah, we are probably getting it out in september, But maybe it is early next month" Which is talk a lot of patreon devs do to get the people hooked on the subscription. But I won't doubt their honesty until we get the update and can see if it was worth 6 months of work.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes