Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
Hi fans and supporters, I know you're all waiting for the update, we are working as hard as we can on it. I do want to point some things out that I consider important, because some people think the game itself is slowed down because of the process of the others. The real reason behind it, is more about personal stuff... In my case there has been a lot of problems stacked toguether during over a year of development before Radiant even started.

People say I'm a machine because I've worked on so many games and did so many animations, but everything has a price... I had no balance. I was working every single minute I had when I was not working on my daily job and I slept like 4/5 hours a day. When Radiant finally got release and I was finally able to quit my job, it was a huge weight off of my shoulders... now what happened after is unfortunate but expected. I started to get sick... My body was so over the limit, it was ready to just break... I ended up taking a month to recover. The second month was harsh in it's own way, It took most the time polishing all characters, re-organizing my library to be accessible for my helpers and setting up my new render machine. Well time flies by pretty fast, I believed things work out as they should, but they honestly never do... You may think, yeah excuses now, but no, not really. I'm not here to give excuses, I'm here to tell you that I won't give up and that I will continue to proudly work on this project. It doesn't matter if my releationship is broken, if I'm a bit sick or if I'm exchausted. The only thing that I do and always did was moving on. This would be the part where I tell you all sorry that it's taking this long, but that won't fix the problem. Well, I should be sorry for myself, but instead when I wake up at the morning and go take a piss, I look at the mirror afterwards and say fuck you! It has been such a long journey but I'm still just at the start... and that's because I can see how much farther away the road leads. Anyway, I'm talking here just about myself, but anyone can imagine what other developers might go through. Some have it easier and some harder... some just want extra money and for some it's their only opportunity. For me it was hope.

~ Posted by Alorth on Discord

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
On the subject of "a lot of girls", so far we've seen five.
Olivia, Allison, Maddie, Interview Girl and Dead Guy's Mom.
I've just realised this game is going to veer off into MILF territory at some point.
I am guessing just for the sake of completeness there would be a milf, but I can count with one hand the milfs I have been interested in, and none fill the standard milf cliche character.
Might be the world's biggest pervert in me talking, but I would rather have more teens or young women too, than milfs.

Last edited:

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017
I'm hoping the triplets bring home some friends their own age.
There is one unofficially confirmed friend, Alita. Liv mentions her in her discussion with Maddie and you can see her model on Patreon's platinum tier (or at least I would say it's her, because between the name and the model it seems obvious that they have based on that cyborg).

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
nothing wrong with taking some break after they push out an update. i hope we see it in the next week or so and not end of the month or worse extended to november/december.

raptr

Aug 30, 2018
Hi fans and supporters, I know you're all waiting for the update, we are working as hard as we can on it. I do want to point some things out that I consider important, because some people think the game itself is slowed down because of the process of the others. The real reason behind it, is more about personal stuff... In my case there has been a lot of problems stacked toguether during over a year of development before Radiant even started.

People say I'm a machine because I've worked on so many games and did so many animations, but everything has a price... I had no balance. I was working every single minute I had when I was not working on my daily job and I slept like 4/5 hours a day. When Radiant finally got release and I was finally able to quit my job, it was a huge weight off of my shoulders... now what happened after is unfortunate but expected. I started to get sick... My body was so over the limit, it was ready to just break... I ended up taking a month to recover. The second month was harsh in it's own way, It took most the time polishing all characters, re-organizing my library to be accessible for my helpers and setting up my new render machine. Well time flies by pretty fast, I believed things work out as they should, but they honestly never do... You may think, yeah excuses now, but no, not really. I'm not here to give excuses, I'm here to tell you that I won't give up and that I will continue to proudly work on this project. It doesn't matter if my releationship is broken, if I'm a bit sick or if I'm exchausted. The only thing that I do and always did was moving on. This would be the part where I tell you all sorry that it's taking this long, but that won't fix the problem. Well, I should be sorry for myself, but instead when I wake up at the morning and go take a piss, I look at the mirror afterwards and say fuck you! It has been such a long journey but I'm still just at the start... and that's because I can see how much farther away the road leads. Anyway, I'm talking here just about myself, but anyone can imagine what other developers might go through. Some have it easier and some harder... some just want extra money and for some it's their only opportunity. For me it was hope.

~ Posted by Alorth on Discord
Thanks for sharing it with us.

Reactions: otranu and Warhawk1

ironbeazt

Feb 17, 2019
Well I hope they released the update first then take a break they needed. if the update didnt drop the update within 1-2months from now we all know whats up, I mean they say its 95% done so lets just wait a little more

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
I am guessing just for the sake of completeness there would be a milf, but I can count with one hand the milfs I have been interested in, and none fill the standard milf cliche character.
Might be the world's biggest pervert in me talking, but I would rather have more teens or young women too, than milfs.
Couldn't agree more, i hope for a lot of young girls and not too much milfs. This one already introducted is enough for me, well maybe one more for more diversity, but personally i don't need more.
I'm hoping the triplets bring home some friends their own age.
There will be at least one.
There is one unofficially confirmed friend, Alita. Liv mentions her in her discussion with Maddie and you can see her model on Patreon's platinum tier (or at least I would say it's her, because between the name and the model it seems obvious that they have based on that cyborg).
There is also a meme with her, idk if it was posted here or not
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Joeshmoelb

Jul 14, 2017
Just finding out about this, has some real potential, emotionally, erotically and visually. Then again I'm a big softy and even a game like this can get me sad as hell lol

Reactions: _Goldie

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
I believe the dev when he talks about how rough his real life situation is. I don't blame him. Making these games is hard. It was an initial release people and you threw crazy money at them. :rolleyes: I'll say this, who is really to blame, the dev or the people who dropped $6K (EDIT* $36K in aggregate) on a first release demo for six months?

Does the game have great potential sure. But throw real money at them after they've got a track record of delivering at least one or two updates.

I know, I know, face palms.

Donettes

Apr 30, 2017
you mean devs who are known to take a long time to produce updates on their solo projects...now do a group thing and take 6 + months....lets start the shock party...
In their solo projects, Dammed updated every 2-3 months, and Alorth depends but didn't spend more than 2 months between updates. The thing is that for one reason or another, Dammed took half a year on the last update of Polarity, and Alorth took 3 months with Neko Paradise (and there will also be delays with the next versions of those games because they will now be 100% focused on finishing the Radiant one).

If they're taking so long with Radiant it's because things have happened. Things that will be excuses for some but that depends on each person, especially in this thread where some loyal fans have been using the milking&scamming card for several months.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
In their solo projects, Dammed updated every 2-3 months, and Alorth depends but didn't spend more than 2 months between updates. The thing is that for one reason or another, Dammed took half a year on the last update of Polarity, and Alorth took 3 months with Neko Paradise (and there will also be delays with the next versions of those games because they will now be 100% focused on finishing the Radiant one).

If they're taking so long with Radiant it's because things have happened. Things that will be excuses for some but that depends on each person, especially in this thread where some loyal fans have been using the milking&scamming card for several months.
The truly loyal fans have moved to the Discord channel.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I don't think anyone is point fingers at Alorth, he has communicated even here on F95 before. Personally I have played his other works and I like them. My problem, as it always was, its how Radiant had a great debut, but after all these months we dont even have proper previews and anything to discuss, it gets tiresome for the fanbase aswell not being to sustain proper theories and the like if there's nothing to discuss. I really wish Radiant could be the next BADIK, chances are it will be the next Love and Submission.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes