dav121

Oct 13, 2016
They estimated 2 to 2 1/2 months in the beginning on their discord. Which was unrealistic since they also had dayjobs at that time. What is rather unsettling is that they said in august "yeah, we are aiming for end of august, maybe september" And this month "yeah, we are probably getting it out in september, But maybe it is early next month" Which is talk a lot of patreon devs do to get the people hooked on the subscription. But I won't doubt their honesty until we get the update and can see if it was worth 6 months of work.
Yeah, and their next "update" will be about how it wasn't "Acually" 6 months worth..

Last edited:

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
I mean resonably happy should be at least 10-15 animations and 700+ renders.
Happy for me would be 30+ animations and 1k+ renders

It's been half a year and no new characters needed to be made. there are plenty characters already for initial releases. So all models already done since the v0.1
If you've played Polarity the dev likes to have a lot of girls.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I mean resonably happy should be at least 10-15 animations and 700+ renders.
Happy for me would be 30+ animations and 1k+ renders

It's been half a year and no new characters needed to be made. there are plenty characters already for initial releases. So all models already done since the v0.1
Would agree with this. For a first release...actual rendered and scripted content was really quite low to many other releases. After so long (even given some personal issues) if it's not at least double the original...

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If that's true, its incredibly stupid. I mean. The 3 girls and even the MC is plenty for the first 5-6 updates imo. AFter that you can expand the girl harem.
Again I think we have to differentiate how we, people along for the ride, will view the game, and how the project of a finished game progresses. While keeping patreons happy is necessary to secure cash, the end product would be what matters, and if the intention is to introduce the characters early, it needs to be done. Also I think, if "the three girls" were to be thoroughly explored in the first couple of updates, interest would way lessen since "Oh, there's this barista, how about her?" doesn't have the same ring to it, both "along for the ride" wise and "finished game" wise.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Just out of curiosity does anyone have a reasonable estimate of what 6 months of labor from these guys should look like? How much lines of dialogue, stop motion renders, and animations we should expect in the next release?
Probably nowhere near as much as one would think. I say this because they have other projects they're working on, daily lives, probably jobs as far we know off. Personally I would expect around 3 hours as a somewhat slow reader, but less than an hour if you're skipping everything and there's no other gameplay mechanics aside from choice based. I wouldn't expect much lewd content aswell... good renders and scenes, yes, maybe a lot of choices and text based content, but not much else.

If in just their second release they don't deliver something astounding the reaction from the fan base will likely be unpleasant. I don't envy the dev. Let's hope they deliver or I think there will be hell to pay on here by the fan base.

LOL hell the devs might be better off taking the money and running at this point! J/K!!! Don't do that.
In a way, its kind of their fault tho. Their communication regarding the game lately left much to be desired. The debut was super solid, but there's nothing to go on, there's no previews or update regarding anything. Last patreon update took almost a month when the progression bar sit at 90%, and its 90% since mid August if not late June if I am not mistaken. This update will be the make or break for a lot of patreons myself included, its simply too long of a wait.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Probably nowhere near as much as one would think. I say this because they have other projects they're working on, daily lives, probably jobs as far we know off. Personally I would expect around 3 hours as a somewhat slow reader, but less than an hour if you're skipping everything and there's no other gameplay mechanics aside from choice based. I wouldn't expect much lewd content aswell... good renders and scenes, yes, maybe a lot of choices and text based content, but not much else.

In a way, its kind of their fault tho. Their communication regarding the game lately left much to be desired. The debut was super solid, but there's nothing to go on, there's no previews or update regarding anything. Last patreon update took almost a month when the progression bar sit at 90%, and its 90% since mid August if not late June if I am not mistaken. This update will be the make or break for a lot of patreons myself included, its simply too long of a wait.
It's a spiral too. B/C whatever they put out next, good or not, the one after (v3) will need to be comparable too if not better, and they are struggling to get this one out (v2). They've painted themselves in a corner a bit here. I'd be stressed if I was them and I'm thankful I'm not! People been dropping serious coin on a demo v1 and that for me would be a heavy burden/responsibility if I was the dev team. Hopefully they hit another homerun with this next release and it will all be good with the world :)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
If you've played Polarity the dev likes to have a lot of girls.
That doesn't make a lot of sense in this game, where the clear focus is on the 3 daughters.
Instead of adding a lot of unneeded side characters, it would be far better if they focus on a more fleshed out story with the triplets imo, i mean lets be honest, we are all here only because of them.

I say this because they have other projects they're working on, daily lives, probably jobs as far we know off
Nope they work as fulltime devs, as far as i remember, with the success of Radiant and their own projects, both devs could drop their daily jobs. Thats also one of the reasons why they can't drop their own projects, as they would need go back to their daily jobs.

Halfbreed

Jul 7, 2017
If that's true, its incredibly stupid. I mean. The 3 girls and even the MC is plenty for the first 5-6 updates imo. AFter that you can expand the girl harem.
Why does it have to be the first 3 girls that he scores with though? He's probably banging models left and right and won't have to deal with his moral issues while doing so.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
in all seriousness I hope they are able to release something they are happy with soon. but alot of things can come up near the completion of a project milestone and I still stick to my prediction that they need the month of October to square them away. i recall what happened to Sir Dammed with Polarity where delay after delay doomed the update for several months.

• Angry
Reactions: Vesimere

Halfbreed

Jul 7, 2017
Why do I get the feeling that in a future update the MC and his three daughters will meet up with a woman with three sons :unsure: Here's the story of a man named Brady... :KEK:
I can imagine the scene where one of the girls is angry over some attention and is "Maddie, Maddie, Maddie!" Then a football hits her in the nose.

• Haha
Reactions: ImmortalNight

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Sorry im new here for this game. :) does anyone know when the newest release will be out? I loved this game so far.
thanks

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Sorry im new here for this game. :) does anyone know when the newest release will be out? I loved this game so far.
thanks
They haven't strictly given one. Their initial estimate was 2.5 months, it's been about 6 months. However they've been saying it'll be done soon, so let's hope we'll see it when we do.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That doesn't make a lot of sense in this game, where the clear focus is on the 3 daughters.
Instead of adding a lot of unneeded side characters, it would be far better if they focus on a more fleshed out story with the triplets imo, i mean lets be honest, we are all here only because of them.
That means it would be prudent to tease with them but not advance them too quickly. Once people "got what they wanted", interest will wane significantly. There is a reason why a climax (story wise, not what you dirty people were thinking) is at the end of a story, not at the beginning.

Reactions: QBaSS

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I love how SirDammed is like play other shit in the meanwhile when chances are we already have.
Well, I guess that is one thing Sir Dammed and I have in common. When an update doesn't come out, it does not faze me. So I do play other shit games in the meanwhile. There are so many other game updates that may be coming out. Check out my sig.

Although Radiant is one of the 150+ games that I play, I happen to like it a lot from what I have seen so far. So when it DOES come out, I plan to get a bottle of wine, slice up some cheese and sausage, turn down the lights, sit in my very comfortable chair and play very slowly, and fully savor every scene that comes up.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
On the subject of "a lot of girls", so far we've seen five.
Olivia, Allison, Maddie, Interview Girl and Dead Guy's Mom.
I've just realised this game is going to veer off into MILF territory at some point.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes