ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Slow down horsies. Give us a chance first, say we failed after. We updated you guys to say it'll be close to the end of the month, if not the 1st or the 2nd. It's the 30th (might be the wee morning hours of the 31st for you, depending on your timezone) and y'all just popped a bottle of champagne to celebrate our defeat. :p

Ngl, feels like some of the users here would be happy if we missed it, which is just... a little weird and mildly depressing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A lot of people love to complain and a lot of people love to see others fail because it makes them feel better about their own shortcomings. It's human nature sadly just how people are conditioned these days.

And I can already see the 180 a lot of those guys are gonna pull when the update drops :KEK:

TritonSands

Mar 7, 2020
I hope this long awaited update comes soon..along with a fair amount of content. Love the Girls,Game and Story. I don't even expect it it to be as good as the first chapter..but I'm hoping it's close. The story needs..to unfold before it's forgotten or abandoned.

Reactions: SrRK

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Slow down horsies. Give us a chance first, say we failed after. We updated you guys to say it'll be close to the end of the month, if not the 1st or the 2nd. It's the 30th (might be the wee morning hours of the 31st for you, depending on your timezone) and y'all just popped a bottle of champagne to celebrate our defeat. :p

Ngl, feels like some of the users here would be happy if we missed it, which is just... a little weird and mildly depressing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some people just want to get on the... Anti-bandwagon? Not sure if that's the correct term, but there will always be people who hate things simply for the idea that other people like them. I figure? You just do you, and we try being positive enough to drown out all the haters.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
A lot of people love to complain and a lot of people love to see others fail because it makes them feel better about their own shortcomings. It's human nature sadly just how people are conditioned these days.

And I can already see the 180 a lot of those guys are gonna pull when the update drops :KEK:
Oh yeah, you are definitely right. This thread is the best spectator sport...

I want the update to do well but I am skeptical it will ever measure up to the expectations of some people and, at the same time, for others the update will be the second coming of perv jesus.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
I'm mad at the devs for not releasing the game in October because i'm planning to do no-nut november and they are going to ruin my month of spirituality, self-control and healing of my balls by releasing the game on the first days of November.

So i'm asking the devs to report the release to the 1st of December, my balls and mental health will appreciate this gesture.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh yeah, you are definitely right. This thread is the best spectator sport...

I want the update to do well but I am skeptical it will ever measure up to the expectations of some people and, at the same time, for others the update will be the second coming of perv jesus.
I think no matter how good the update is it isn't going to live up to the hype people have built up around it.

Forums will be a fun read when it does come it out.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
I think no matter how good the update is it isn't going to live up to the hype people have built up around it.

Forums will be a fun read when it does come it out.
Well right now it doesn't matter if it's "good enough" to live upto it's hype or not because the whole 6 month delay with only 3 month worth of work would leave people unsatisfied nonetheless... Putting that aside i saw the hardwork Alorth put in models and renders that are truly commendable. As long as the updates stay consistent both in quality and time, it does it's job in my eyes.

Reactions: genthrow and JJJ84
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes