SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Slow down horsies. Give us a chance first, say we failed after. We updated you guys to say it'll be close to the end of the month, if not the 1st or the 2nd. It's the 30th (might be the wee morning hours of the 31st for you, depending on your timezone) and y'all just popped a bottle of champagne to celebrate our defeat. :p

Ngl, feels like some of the users here would be happy if we missed it, which is just... a little weird and mildly depressing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
You know Dammed, I get a bit of satisfaction using the ignore button a lot in this thread. Not as much satisfaction as I would with Maddie tied up in the basement dungeon. My MC will get a chance to order a dungeon, right? What's a dark path without a dungeon?
Gotta work our way into that. First it's over the knees.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Slow down horsies. Give us a chance first, say we failed after. We updated you guys to say it'll be close to the end of the month, if not the 1st or the 2nd. It's the 30th (might be the wee morning hours of the 31st for you, depending on your timezone) and y'all just popped a bottle of champagne to celebrate our defeat. :p

Ngl, feels like some of the users here would be happy if we missed it, which is just... a little weird and mildly depressing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1604097227958.png

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Gotta work our way into that. First it's over the knees.
Don't know whether anything like the following will happen, but I sure would be interested in them:

- MC takes the girls out to a local shopping mall (to stack up his fridge), girls also go around exploring the mall.
- MC cooks for the girls back at home.
- MC brings the girls to his workplace, to show them what he does.
- MC is put in a situation where he has to discipline any of the girls (not because he's a bad person, but perhaps because they've done something [morally] bad & need to learn a lesson? i.e. tough love towards his daughters)

Anyway, looking forward to the update!!

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes