atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
here's the exact quote:

Today at 5:21 PM
So I figure it's time to address this and break the good news. Yes, the update is basically ready... with the exception of two final scenes (which are relatively small in scale). Alorth's working his fingers off to get these ready, but we must cut him a little slack as he's not been feeling well and I'm also largely to blame for us cutting it so closely to the 2. That said... the good news is, the game will be in testers hands tomorrow, and we'll get it into your hands as soon as humanly possible after. Please allow us a few hours of leeway if possible, bear and mind that time-zones vary,, and just know that we're working hard on it / to get it to you!

takeaways:
beta testing shouldn't be rushed as there could be game-breaking bugs that could delay release even further. it's encouraging that we are close, but we could be still far away if issues are unearthed during testing. i would go as far as another week or so.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
here's the exact quote:

Today at 5:21 PM
So I figure it's time to address this and break the good news. Yes, the update is basically ready... with the exception of two final scenes (which are relatively small in scale). Alorth's working his fingers off to get these ready, but we must cut him a little slack as he's not been feeling well and I'm also largely to blame for us cutting it so closely to the 2. That said... the good news is, the game will be in testers hands tomorrow, and we'll get it into your hands as soon as humanly possible after. Please allow us a few hours of leeway if possible, bear and mind that time-zones vary,, and just know that we're working hard on it / to get it to you!

takeaways:
beta testing shouldn't be rushed as there could be game-breaking bugs that could delay release even further. it's encouraging that we are close, but we could be still far away if issues are unearthed during testing. i would go as far as another week or so.
Why estimate a few days if the testing and defect resolution would take at least a week?

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Rationally we should be happy the dev is in testing and everything's about to be done.

But I can kinda understand the petulant child we all got inside of us screaming at us to bitch at the devs. Just offer it halloween chocolates and it'll calm down because it has the feeling of love in it.

Nov 2, 2017
personly I'm ok with delays like this when the dev is open and honest about it with good communication with their fans.thats a key part, good have good communication. fans get worried and unruly when they have no idea what's going on or why there is no news etc. lol

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So I just tried this game for the first time and dang, already enjoying it... Also uh oh, that ending is gonna be hard on mc.

Lozloz

Aug 16, 2020
I been watching this thread for a while. I have to admit that I am really enthusiastic about the next update. I didnt post anything because there are enough of these posts.

What's with all the sarcasm on this thread? I didnt pay so I dont have the right to *demand* and Even if I payed it doesnt mean that I bought the devs with my 5 bucks. You know, shitt happens. Sometimes things dont go the way they were planned to.

Why people are putting so much pressure now that the update is under the final touches?

It is not like whining and venting on a thread that has no devs. The devs are here and they read the posts and things are kinda getting toxic.

Rayplon

Dec 13, 2018
I been watching this thread for a while. I have to admit that I am really enthusiastic about the next update. I didnt post anything because there are enough of these posts.

What's with all the sarcasm on this thread? I didnt pay so I dont have the right to *demand* and Even if I payed it doesnt mean that I bought the devs with my 5 bucks. You know, shitt happens. Sometimes things dont go the way they were planned to.

Why people are putting so much pressure now that the update is under the final touches?

It is not like whining and venting on a thread that has no devs. The devs are here and they read the posts and things are kinda getting toxic.
its nice to have a little warning tbf i come here ( good job by the way f95 :) ) to find games to play and if i like them i look at most comments, reviews, etc and support via patreon , 5 so far .

Reactions: ImmortalNight

Lozloz

Aug 16, 2020
:ROFLMAO: Final touches? lol
Look just one post above your post. Read the quote. If that is not final touches then I dont know what is. I mean you waited for what 7 months? Cant you wait for testing?

Edit:
Yea i heard about the two scenes. The two scenes are out of how many? Just curious to know.

Last edited:

biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020
I'm curious to know if the update has been released yet for "testers" yet? I'm not even in a hurry to play this game as my interest in this game has died out over the last few months, but patreons shouldn't be treated this way. When do the none testers/patreons get it, next year? Inb4 "beta testers" find a game breaking bug and the official release is delayed next month or next year.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I feel some threads should carry a Toxicity warning.

Also

Now let's just hope the testers work diligently and quickly.
As a tester for another VN I can tell you that we do our utmost to make everything as fast as possible... It just depends on how many branches there are, looking for gallery updating, grammar, renders, sound and continuity. All these things are checked, and reported back. If everything checks out then it can be posted without delay.

Last edited:
Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
I'm curious to know if the update has been released yet for "testers" yet? I'm not even in a hurry to play this game as my interest in this game has died out over the last few months, but patreons shouldn't be treated this way. When do the none testers/patreons get it, next year? Inb4 "beta testers" find a game breaking bug and the official release is delayed next month or next year.
It would seem the update is only partially being given to testers. Alorth is still working on it so part is being held back.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes