Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
I think they have had 7 months to test or am I wrong. Hopefully the testers will do a faster job if the update took. Merry Christmas in advance. And dev. keep up the good work, I'm anxiously waiting. :sleep:

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
222+ pages of comments? It's not the amount of content that has generated this much interest but the unrealized potential for a deep and rewarding story that has excited and frustrated everyone. Rarely has so little generated so much.

Last edited:

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
I think they have had 7 months to test or am I wrong. Hopefully the testers will do a faster job if the update took. Merry Christmas in advance. And dev. keep up the good work, I'm anxiously waiting. :sleep:
This is why I suggested a more Agile methodology. Testers should be involved throughout the process. That makes more sense if you're doing large builds. Testing can run concurrently with continued build.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This is why I suggested a more Agile methodology. Testers should be involved throughout the process. That makes more sense if you're doing large builds. Testing can run concurrently with continued build.
It would still need to go througnend testing to make sure everything worked together, you'd just be making more work for the devs to constantly supply test builds which would be outdated by the time testers finished with them.

Reactions: Silihdar34 (RF)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It would still need to go througnend testing to make sure everything worked together, you'd just be making more work for the devs to constantly supply test builds which would be outdated by the time testers finished with them.
In-house testing takes the longest time. External testing should take nowhere near the length of time it's taken RK so far.

(This wasn't directed at you specifically, kinda hit "Quote" by mistake)

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
The end testing would be much smaller. Each iteration is designed to be fully functional. That's the benefit of Agile and it's proven to reduce time among other benefits over waterfall.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Funny how people call this game overrated and how this game offers nothing new and yet bunch of pretentious trolls come here to throw some pile of garbage ranting and laughing over same sentence over and over.
Glad how people are concerned about Dev's patrons and how they are getting milked. Good going helping them change their mind. Well guess what? They never asked for your concern!
Jokes and puns are funny but when the word "milking" gets repeated over and over with multiple likes on it... it's just pathetic.
This ain't a thread where people can respectfully discuss, meme or complain about the game anymore but a page where people rant all the time.
I feel bad for the moderator of the page that has to go through all those recycled junk jokes over and over.

For the last time have some decency it's not that hard.

Last edited:

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
If anyone is expecting this update to see the light of day by the end of week, then you haven't been paying attention to the project since late August.

See you guys on the next bus stop, maybe the update is waiting there.

This ain't a thread where people can respectfully discuss, meme or complain about the game anymore but a page where people rant all the time.
I feel bad for the moderator of the page that has to go through all those recycled junk jokes over and over.
Every single time I see a comment like this I literally facepalm. What the hell are we supposed to do/discuss? The time for theories and discussions is over and done, we only have a freaking prologue FFS so how much more can we squish for a proper discussion? We needed more material for like... early September. I said this once I'll say it again, I'll discuss the game again when there's actually a game to discuss, until then... screw all this mess.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
If anyone is expecting this update to see the light of day by the end of week, then you haven't been paying attention to the project since late August.

See you guys on the next bus stop, maybe the update is waiting there.

Every single time I see a comment like this I literally facepalm. What the hell are we supposed to do/discuss? The time for theories and discussions is over and done, we only have a freaking prologue FFS so how much more can we squish for a proper discussion? We needed more material for like... early September. I said this once I'll say it again, I'll discuss the game again when there's actually a game to discuss, until then... screw all this mess.
Doesn't justify the general attitude. If they have nothing of substance to say, they should say nothing, instead of bringing the general mood down with them. If attempts at humour would be fine, if it wasn't the same handful of lines over and over. They make Reddit look like a bastion of originality.

If they have such little faith in this game, then why do they even come to this thread. They're just as invested as everyone else here, but want to pretend that they're so above it all. It's sad.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes