Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I prefer Ren'Py games because there is a much higher chance of there being an android port, and having a wank using my phone is more comfortable.

There aren't too many games that let you screw your daughter, let alone 3 of them. Probably why there's so much hype around it.
I cna think of four just off the top of my head that I play....

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
I prefer Ren'Py games because there is a much higher chance of there being an android port, and having a wank using my phone is more comfortable.
If you include mousesupport and chose Android in the buildsettings it is as easy to port to android from unity as it is from renpy.
What's wrong with Unity? It's a much larger sandbox requiring more skill and diligence from developers to pull off properly, it doesn't hold your hand as much. However using it instead of Ren'Py for slide renders is akin to masochism.
You could do the 3d animations natively instead of frame by frame which would save Alorth a lot of work. On the other hand it would probably fry some of the lower specced pcs on here. For pure slide by slide unity is really shooting sparrows with cannons. That much is true. But at least c# doesn't complain if you uses spaces instead of indents...
There aren't too many games that let you screw your daughter, let alone 3 of them. Probably why there's so much hype around it.
I highly recommend sisterly lust.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020

Wait there's daughters in this game? I thought they were childhood friends and tenants! :WaitWhat:

sourdohbread

Mar 14, 2020
If you include mousesupport and chose Android in the buildsettings it is as easy to port to android from unity as it is from renpy.
What I understand from other discussions is that it is not possible for third parties to make android ports unless they have the source. So natively, yes. But unless the dev themselves make the port it's not going to happen. Correct me if I'm wrong, but as someone who only has a phone to enjoy content, some of the best looking unity games are out of the question since the dev has not made a port.

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
What I understand from other discussions is that it is not possible for third parties to make android ports unless they have the source. So natively, yes. But unless the dev themselves make the port it's not going to happen. Correct me if I'm wrong, but as someone who only has a phone to enjoy content, some of the best looking unity games are out of the question since the dev has not made a port.
Ah yes. This should be true. I come from a time were smartphones didn't exist and had a laptop way before a mobile phone. Well.. Can't wait for more bernie in the upcoming days :)

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Alright since we are all taking guesses. Here's mine, there are no testers we'll wait a few days developers come out and say "testers" found several game breaking bugs and will take at least several months to fix.
It could be that our the developers will shift the blame on the testers saying the time they are taking in testing is the reason for the next missed deadline..

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes