TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Nice update. I played from the beginning and wanted to follow the darkness path but I was only able to be "dark" with the old fart at the beginning of the game :KEK:

It's too hard for me to act like a bastard in front of those three orphans, even acting horny with them makes feel bad :KEK:

Devs should add a perv path where I can still act like a good father and spy on them in the shower
Do the choices make much difference at this stage?. I played one path then used Uber ot to unlock all the images. I didn’t see any that I did t see in my play though.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
damn why the hell does every game need such side characters? what i can understand is sex sells but i really prefer a good story over such meaningless scenes especially when it gets out of hand like in some other games where everything is full with radom sex filler chars and the main story isnt progressing...
Yeah, I know that there are people who think "more fap, forget the plot", I disagree. I didn't watch the animation, have no interest in it, nor do I expect to replay just for that scene. I am more interested in the plot and seeing the story progress, this felt like it should have been part of the original release. We finally have an antagonist (though not a great one) and the conflict has been set up. Now I want to see the story move along, the fact that we can't trust the developers to put out updates in a reasonable amount of time makes it less likely we shall see cohesive plot advancement soon.

Otherwise, I liked everything that was in the update, just want more. Hope we see more reliability from this team.

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
Look I know this dev is working on what. .3 games? But unless there's mad cross over fandom between all of them all it does is piss off ALL of your backers. Fans of Radiant don't care that there's 2 other catgirl games in the works by this dev. All they're concerned about is they waited half a year for .. .this.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Seems this VN is gonna be about drama and stress from what im seeing. Was hoping or thinking that the MC would be interacting with his 3 daughters. But the story is gonna be about several other relationships it seems. It's still so early to say to be honest but the wait to see how he gets on with his daughters was long. Was there even a deep convo of his feelings about their mother or did he even tell them about his night dreams of her. You would get so many brownie points opening up and telling these lost girls how you feel after all they have been threw. Seems these girls have gone out of their way to be with the MC and he's off banging the waitress lol. But I guess we will see in another 6 months or more. Oh and already under the gun from some random cop smfh. Drama drama drama. Can't say I felt at all relaxed playing this.

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
wow so many people complaining all ready wont be long before your all crying for the next update and im sure im going to get the facepalm trolls pressing on this but i dont care love the update hope i can kill the cop i do wonder wot he whants the house may be :unsure: witch hes not getting well i loved the update cant wait for the next one no matter how long it takes

lonerboner

Jul 24, 2019
Smh THIS IS A VERY GOOD GAME PLAYED IT ALOT CANT WAIT FOR IT TO GO TO THE FORBIDDEN WORDS U CANT SAY IN A DAMN GAME COMMENT....BUT THIS GAME DEFF A GOOD STORY AND WHY U CAMT SIMOLEY SAY STUFF WHEN OTHER PPL REPEAT SAME THING IVER N IVER BUT YEA ITS A VERY VERY GOOD STORY AND GAME VERY GOOD STORY (waits for apk) YES VERY VERY GOOD GAME I WOULD TELL EVERYONE TO TRY IT HATS HOW GOOD THE GAME IS
WHAT? don't just play adult games kid try to study sometimes.

pepohappy

Aug 7, 2019
Update was good, But again, same with Polarity, The update times suck.

Are we expecting another 7 + month wait time, with multiple false promises of a release date.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Been reading the comments for the update and will just stay away from the game for good. Only 720 new scenes for a 7 month wait? No thanks. I'm glad I'm not an actual backer for the devs. If they are working on multiple games they should concentrate on one at a time. They will just alienate the people pouring in money. Probably won't see an update for this one for another 7 months or even longer.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Been reading the comments for the update and will just stay away from the game for good. Only 720 new scenes for a 7 month wait? No thanks. I'm glad I'm not an actual backer for the devs. If they are working on multiple games they should concentrate on one at a time. They will just alienate the people pouring in money. Probably won't see an update for this one for another 7 months or even longer.
Do you mean 720 renders? About to try it.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes