SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not technically true, unless you're referring strictly to sex/oral/etc. which naturally will not occur with said wards so soon.

Hopefully it'll be able to be downloaded on NOPY also. It seems anything a little above 1gb, and it's unable to be downloaded on MEGA. Or is that just a problem I've been having with games? Bueller Bueller Bueller............
Nopy link seems to be up. Not sure if this was the problem but I assume Mega was getting hit all at once by many-a-coomer.

Well, it updated. I'll be polite and wait 'till the public version comes out.
You have my blessing. You all do. Have fun!

Kavin76

Aug 3, 2018
Something i also have that problem were the download crash (rare but happened a few times this year with 1gb links) or the "limit daily reached"

I noticed that i was able to dodge that by downloading the game through the android mega app
I'm guessing that means you're using an android device? On my laptop here.

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Radiant [v0.2] [RK Studios] - Original Size: 1.39GB

Compressed version for PC (297MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Kavin76

Aug 3, 2018
I don't have any problem downloading the games from mega. It might be a browser or OS issue.
Not sure, but I'm using google chrome, and I'm running Win 10. Want to say it just started doing it, after I've been using the same setup all along. Once it gets to a certain amount(~1-1.2gb) it just closes the whole browser, and the download disappears.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
ya i'll pass looking at the walkthrough and don't even want to with the lack of content in this update for a 7 month wait.
What walkthrough? The walkthroughs are from the first chapter my friend. Not yet updated (our boy Evv is working on it as we speak).

Quick Q&A for those interested:

Q:
How long is Chapter 2?
A: Most reported over 2 hours. Depends on your own speed. If you're smashing the spacebar repeatedly/not reading, probably 45 minutes.

Q: Do we get to bang the wards?
A: Naturally things would be moving way too fast if we were already having sex with them in Ch2. That said: there are several lewd moments with them, some very spicy scenes, nude, etc. There's also a 10-part sex scene. This is an adult game, so it is naturally very adult.

Q: Any sex in this chapter?
A: Yes, there is a 10-animation sex sequence.

Q: When is the Android port coming?
A: 12-24hrs.

Kavin76

Aug 3, 2018
Not technically true, unless you're referring strictly to sex/oral/etc. which naturally will not occur with said wards so soon.

Nopy link seems to be up. Not sure if this was the problem but I assume Mega was getting hit all at once by many-a-coomer.

You have my blessing. You all do. Have fun!
Don't think that was the problem, because it's happened to me every time that I've tried to download any game through MEGA, that was a little over 1gb. And good deal, I'm downloading the NOPY one right now. Much Appreciated.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SrRK
Nov 11, 2018
ya i'll pass looking at the walkthrough and don't even want to with the lack of content in this update for a 7 month wait.
Isn't that our fault too? I mean most of us hyped this to be like next big thing just because of that emotional connection and now everyone will be disappointed. Not defending the devs or anything but we hyped this 100 times more. It's like your first date was successful and now you're hoping to get your girl vaginally, analy and even impregnate her while milking her tits...maybe it happens with some girls but if we are already expecting it then it's our fault too.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes