Kavin76

Aug 3, 2018
Hopefully it'll be able to be downloaded on NOPY also. It seems anything a little above 1gb, and it's unable to be downloaded on MEGA. Or is that just a problem I've been having with games? Bueller Bueller Bueller............

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Hopefully it'll be able to be downloaded on NOPY also. It seems anything a little above 1gb, and it's unable to be downloaded on MEGA. Or is that just a problem I've been having with games? Bueller Bueller Bueller............
Something i also have that problem were the download crash (rare but happened a few times this year with 1gb links) or the "limit daily reached"

I noticed that i was able to dodge that by downloading the game through the android mega app

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
I don't have any problem downloading the games from mega. It might be a browser or OS issue.

Cruiser80

Jan 9, 2020
Finally... If this update is good, I'll happily jump on the Patreon train. For a few months. No way in hell I am supporting 7 month updates though. Good luck to the Devs with future updates and I hope they don't have the roadblocks they did this time around.

Jul 15, 2019
Smh THIS IS A VERY GOOD GAME PLAYED IT ALOT CANT WAIT FOR IT TO GO TO THE FORBIDDEN WORDS U CANT SAY IN A DAMN GAME COMMENT....BUT THIS GAME DEFF A GOOD STORY AND WHY U CAMT SIMOLEY SAY STUFF WHEN OTHER PPL REPEAT SAME THING IVER N IVER BUT YEA ITS A VERY VERY GOOD STORY AND GAME VERY GOOD STORY (waits for apk) YES VERY VERY GOOD GAME I WOULD TELL EVERYONE TO TRY IT HATS HOW GOOD THE GAME IS

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
i seem to be asking this on most games now but any plans to make us share the girls with each other or any other female because most games are throwing it in now and its starting to get a little frustrating
I think that's pretty much a given with this game, at least when it comes to the girls.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ImmortalNight

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Smh THIS IS A VERY GOOD GAME PLAYED IT ALOT CANT WAIT FOR IT TO GO TO THE FORBIDDEN WORDS U CANT SAY IN A DAMN GAME COMMENT....BUT THIS GAME DEFF A GOOD STORY AND WHY U CAMT SIMOLEY SAY STUFF WHEN OTHER PPL REPEAT SAME THING IVER N IVER BUT YEA ITS A VERY VERY GOOD STORY AND GAME VERY GOOD STORY (waits for apk) YES VERY VERY GOOD GAME I WOULD TELL EVERYONE TO TRY IT HATS HOW GOOD THE GAME IS
I think your caps lock is sticking

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes