Mar 27, 2018
Bloody hell.........those people complaining about the next update taking so long are a true pain in the ass. Just wait for it to be released. Let dev. do his trick and if it takes him another month or 2.... so what!! The result is what counts and i am not in the slightest worried about the quality of it. No point in filling this thread with whining about it.
Guarantee you wouldn't be saying that about Milfy City. Last update was over a year ago and its been sitting at 90% complete for since the last update too.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
This is like waiting for progress with the main LI's in Culture Shocks "alpha" path.

Long............and disappointing
Good grief... another potentially good project wasted on bad hands...

I'm very curious to see how the update holds up. I think the first chapter was just enough content to make everyone think their own mental image of what the game will be. We will see if it matches what they're expecting.
Pretty sure it wont be worth the trouble of waiting 7 months, especially to get blue balled by the end of an hour and half worth of a game. But since my expectations and hype are quite low when compared to, lets say, mid May or so... maybe I'll get surprised... maybe. Anyway, BADIK is coming next week anyway so I'll probably just use Radiant as a pass time in the meanwhile. I'll play this one once its available and then shove it to the Q4 2021 to be updated games.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Actually facepalms show your posts are inane.

Yes it is entirely possible to criticize the devs for taking 7 months for an update. Or for the justification being "a bad year".

No these aren't "conspiracy theories". Nor is this community "imploding".
I'm sure that's the intent, but I've gotten facepalms on nearly every comment in this thread, even posts just repeating information we already know. It feels like some people are just facepalming because I'm not shitting on it. And that wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. Reddit has a similar issue.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
I'm sure that's the intent, but I've gotten facepalms on nearly every comment in this thread, even posts just repeating information we already know. It feels like some people are just facepalming because I'm not shitting on it. And that wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. Reddit has a similar issue.
Damn right.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Why would it be trolling just because it wasn't a link. He didn't mean to misslead or anything, just show that it has been released.
I saw a "Kek" face and voiced an opinion.
McWoodz
I didn't click it. And don't apologise; I misunderstood the intention.
But is it actually out or is Alorth still testing?

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes