89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
It's expected in the next 24 hours. Top tier patrons have it, and I think they're planning to release tier by tier every few hours to minimize leaking. Unless I've misunderstood.
Have they said anything in the discord ? They haven't mentioned any release on the patreon

localhost

Sep 17, 2020
It's a nice business-model anyway. You make one chapter of a game then keep collecting donation until majority get rid of waiting for nothing...
Based on a casual observation, it appears to be the most profitable model. It really looks like the developers that deliver on a regular basis and approximately when they say they will have less income than those that deliver infrequently and overpromise on schedule. Maybe it is the anticipation that drives people to sub.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Based on a casual observation, it appears to be the most profitable model. It really looks like the developers that deliver on a regular basis and approximately when they say they will have less income than those that deliver infrequently and overpromise on schedule. Maybe it is the anticipation that drives people to sub.
It's the Patreon model that sucks.

Oct 29, 2017
Correlation is not causation. For this game, the level of support was basically where it is now by the end of the first month. I will say, I am honestly surprised that the support level hasn't dropped significantly. I actually decided to wait until they prove it was a good value before pledging, and am glad I did.

In any case, the update is done, and I am sure it will be leaked within the next couple days at most.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Last time I put this here it was removed, but I feel the need, once more, to briefly talk about how the devs aren't exploiting anyone. The devs of this game, and of all the other games are absolutely not exploiting other people with their Patreons.

While there is something to be said for pace of work, and quality of work being done, people who complain that the devs are being exploitative, or the wait is unacceptable are simply illogical. Every single day, I see people come here and bitch - I always see non-patrons coming here to complain about wait times, or make the same lame joke every single day before the mods clean it up once more.

Ultimately, what determines whether the patrons are being exploited or not is not the devs, but the patrons themselves and their opinion as to what they expect from their payment. That is the Patreon model. You give people money because you like what they're doing. This is not a subscription service - paying developers is not required, as shown by forums such as this one. One can play the game entirely for free.

So, people pay the devs because they think the devs deserve it - because they believe in the project. They choose what to do with their expendable income, and ultimately, if they feel as though they are being ripped off (as a patron) they can choose to cancel at any time. As Patron levels have remained steady, it is clear that the patrons themselves - those funding the development of this project - do not feel ripped off, or exploited.

Clearly, they themselves are fine with the wait. The devs can take as long as they want to create a new update - so long as the patrons feel as though the project is worth supporting, they will continue doing so. The devs do not exploit the patrons, the patrons choose to continue supporting them.

They continue supporting the project because they feel as though they can do that with their income.
Ultimately you have no responsibility to care about the spending of the expendable income of other people.

Can we please, at least, leave this post up this time? The logic makes sense, regardless - it is not off topic, as we're discussing Radiant and it's devs, and having it here would let me link to it in the future when, doubtless, people start talking of the wait yet again.

Last edited:

roadie1960

Feb 8, 2019
Guarantee you wouldn't be saying that about Milfy City. Last update was over a year ago and its been sitting at 90% complete for since the last update too.
actually i do, i don`t give a damn if it takes them another 6 months. i`ll see it when it is released and untill that time i just play some other games. more than enough here to discover. and i found some real gems doing so. and i`d rather do that then producing an avalange of posts about late updates and who is to blame for them.

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
I was thinking at work today that we should probably, just one last time, think about what might happen in this nearest update, or, in the game's future. While yes, we only have the prologue to go off of right now, I feel like we can speculate a few things about what the game might contain.

Like, I think I'm going to tackle the dark route here? Just how dark we talking?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rape isn't too dark for a dark route on this site......

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
RK Studios said:
The update is done, uploaded, and being ported to Android as well. We've already released a "beta" build for our test-tier patrons: not long after we'll release the "full" build to $10-$20 patrons, and then shortly thereafter to our $5 patrons. Full disclosure, since we missed our deadline of October we will not make you guys wait out the full 7-day early access. We're releasing it to everyone, spread out over a "few" hours.
About five minutes ago.
By "over a few hours" they mean everybody will have it in the next 24 hours.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes