Jan 7, 2019
What walkthrough? The walkthroughs are from the first chapter my friend. Not yet updated (our boy Evv is working on it as we speak).
the Zoey walkthrough and its short and ya could be 2 hours if you are a slow reader which i'm not suck at typing but good at reading.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Nice update. I played from the beginning and wanted to follow the darkness path but I was only able to be "dark" with the old fart at the beginning of the game :KEK:

It's too hard for me to act like a bastard in front of those three orphans, even acting horny with them makes feel bad :KEK:

Devs should add a perv path where I can still act like a good father and spy on them in the shower

rebus607080

May 2, 2017
Another game in which the action with the main characters will begin when I have grandchildren in real life. It's sad that my dick won't be functional by this time :cry:

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Update was really good but pretty short considering it took 7 months. At this rate it will probably be 2 more years before you see any action with the triplets.
It appears some of the girl renders are made by different people. Some are more realistic, some more cartoonish. Wish there was more consistency. But it’s early days. I like the game and am hoping it gets even better as it progresses.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I liked the update, wasn't as long as I think people would want it to be but this isn't the only game out there. Looking forward to more and I hope at a more steady/expedient pace. Still too early to really judge it for any real content.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
wait, what is the difference between v0.12 and v0.2. The ending is the same.
It is not, if you are using a mod then it could be that the mod hasn't been updated. I just played through v0.2 and it is definitely different.

Reactions: Lj625

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
These choices are super confusing and I have no idea what they do.
Natalia has 3 different choices and they all get the MC slapped.

Also, who in their right mind would hug her there. She's grieving because her son is dead and the killer is standing in front of her. What kind of unaware psychopath would just wrap his arms around that woman there.

I'm just very confused at some of these choices and that means this will be a CTRL / Walkthrough on 2nd monitor game in the long run for me.

Also, fuck that cop. Way too soon for such a massive fucking asshole to already for no reason just get on our case and leave us on another fucking doomsday cliffhanger.

...brilliant game though, love it.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Q: Any sex in this chapter?
A: Yes, there is a 10-animation sex sequence.

hmm what a waste of render time... seriously after the behavior of Vanessa or let me call her
"addition to the story so we can say there are sex scenes in the game" i saw no other answer possibility then

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

damn why the hell does every game need such side characters? what i can understand is sex sells but i really prefer a good story over such meaningless scenes especially when it gets out of hand like in some other games where everything is full with radom sex filler chars and the main story isnt progressing...

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes