Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Pregnancy, harem, urination, anal, feet, etc are being fleshed out. This is worst thing to do for Game
At least game is Alive :((y)

Peh

Apr 23, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe

Probably not though. Seems bit too convenient somehow. More likely, that he's just another greedy & jealous rodent, who needs to be... "corrected". Hmph! Preferably by removing those jealous eyes of his, at bare minimum.

This game feels bit too depressive somehow in my opinion thus far. Would have preferred bit more time spend on just building up the relationship with MCs daughters, before all this side-character drama. But then again, with how long it takes between updates, I guess they have to introduce as many characters as possible per update. You know... so it wont take years to do so :).

Reactions: dbp5ca

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
What I don't like about this Game is that it already seems to have way too many Girls. Every gooddamn Girl the MC meets is hitting on him. Would make more sense to focus on the Daughters. I'm always for quality over quantity.

Last edited:

RonnieLo22

Dec 1, 2019
if i got "saves" with the taboo patch... need to re-install the patch?? or the "save" is sufficient to have the patch installed? excuse my english...

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
As someone else mentioned earlier, I get nothing past Chapter 1, which I already played. I haven't seen anything new. Did I get a bad download?

Nevermind, figured it out. The Cheat Mod I was using was apparently not updated with current build. Kills the game after Chapter 1.

Last edited:

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
One spot in part 2 Allison calls Olivia Liv instead of the name I named her as or her nickname.

I changed the officers name to stool pusher.

Doubt that as it would be the ever feared three letters that shall not stain this VN. IIRC neither Dev is a fan of or has included that in their other projects so that will probably not happen without Dad being in the mix.

Aug 13, 2016
Love this game, and liked the update as well tho 2 things bothers me:

1. The update was good, I personally liked it but I think the main problem is; this is not like a 6-7 months update. More like a 2 months work. I understand that both of the developers are working on their own games and stuff, but only considering the posts here on this forum (haven't checked their patreon pages or discord servers) I feel like Radiant is the one that caught the most interest. Maybe it should be their main game then?

2. I don't really like the idea of too many female characters in the game. I mean I would love to bang them all, but considering more characters=more scenes= more time to get an update out, I probably would just stick with the daughters + only one bangable female character. I guess the devs want to make this game realistic as possible, which means it would make sense we aren't banging the trio in just a couple of days, which I completely agree with. So it makes sense to add a side character you can just fuck quickly for the audience to have some sex scenes. But like adding, 3 or 4 new characters... It's just a no for me tbh. Like the waitress is not really needed to fulfill any kind of story, or the story with the model chick could just end there, even if it is leading for scenes with the Allison you still have to make your way there with some dating with the asian model, spending time together etc.

Anyways, will be waiting for new update already. This is really a game that enjoy, keep it up devs!

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I did not see any love scene with the daughters,I do not know if I made a mistake.I can not understand he has three beautiful daughters and other women spend most of the game time? why? the game should focus on the three beautiful daughters.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Is it just me or are the points for Vanessa wrong?
I've not yet played the update but based on other comments: The points sound right to me. Why would friendship increase lust? Much more appropriate that Sex = Lust. It sounded like the rejection option was harsh. So Dark comes from the manner in which you reject her. Sex would only increase dark if the sex was done in a dark way, e.g., he manipulated her into fucking him.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes