Jan 7, 2019
I did not see any love scene with the daughters,I do not know if I made a mistake.I can not understand he has three beautiful daughters and other women spend most of the game time? why? the game should focus on the three beautiful daughters.
if the devs only worked on the 3 daughters it wouldn't take 7 months for the update so they need other females so they have a reason to charge and take 7 months for an update that would take a single dev 2-3 months to do full time.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Pregnancy, harem, urination, anal, feet, etc are being fleshed out. This is worst thing to do for Game
At least game is Alive :((y)
As long as they're optional or well advertised (in advance) as unavoidable I have no problems with any of these (and would enjoy some.)

I had a game I really enjoyed ruined at the end when despite all the way through up until then you get a choice to come inside or outside the girl, suddenly you can only come inside and all get pregnant. I think I ended up with around 22 children. Major turn off.

I know some people get off on pregnancy and good for them. Just please don't force it on the rest of us unless you're going to be clear that it's unavoidable, then I know not to play.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Draon79

Then I guess I'll just dump her ass then as there's no point in having her around if he has to be in every scene with them and I don't consider it that three letter word if 2 girls want to have some fun as I consider it 2 hot ass girls having hot ass sex without any dicks around to spoil the fun. But whatever I'll just mark her ass off the list as it'll just be more boring ass threesomes.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
You know a game is good when I'm reading the text, so many games have meaningless conversations in my mind that is.
I liked the little sidetrack with the crazy waitress, it brought excitment for me :)
I also liked the part where the model was brought into the story with a daughter, which should lead to a 3some at some point, I hope :D
and after playing this update, the game easy became a top favorite of mine to play. It leaves you wanting more! Now! :p
I would like to see some more focus on the daughters too tho, but I'm sure that will come at some point :)

Anyways it's a really good game with a good story and pretty nice animations.

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
Great game, models are stunning and the artwork and animation are top notch. Although, clearly the devs are first year psychology majors or something related. This game spends way too much time on "feeling analysis" and not enough time on realistic gameplay. Point system is stupid and confusing, I ended up with a dark point even after choosing all the high moral options. Drop the counselor BS and focus on a realistic game, this one could be a winner. The romance with Grace and their pure love for each other even across space and time is amazing, and I wont lie there were onion ninjas. So, lots of good, and a bit of "meh" but overall wonderful game thanks.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Draon79

Then I guess I'll just dump her ass then as there's no point in having her around if he has to be in every scene with them and I don't consider it that three letter word if 2 girls want to have some fun as I consider it 2 hot ass girls having hot ass sex without any dicks around to spoil the fun. But whatever I'll just mark her ass off the list as it'll just be more boring ass threesomes.
I can see your point of view on it and yeah some good old lesbian action is nice, mainly i was just saying that some would see it that way and start rioting since she is a main LI. If it was Maddie I honestly wouldnt care, personally hope we can break/dom her cause of that shitty attitude but sweet little Allie and Liv are Daddys girls only :devilish:.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
So ? Chapter 2 is so Short i ends when that woman Says you killed my Son ? is it Gona get biger update ?
2hr Play is this JOKE -its 10 or less minutes FFS
I think you downloaded the old 1.2 version, that was the end of the first chapter. Mega has the right chapter 2 file.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I've not yet played the update but based on other comments: The points sound right to me. Why would friendship increase lust? Much more appropriate that Sex = Lust. It sounded like the rejection option was harsh. So Dark comes from the manner in which you reject her. Sex would only increase dark if the sex was done in a dark way, e.g., he manipulated her into fucking him.
Well, given that you're on a date already, then agreeing to random sex with another while your date waits in the next room seems pretty cold hearted (dark) to me. And rejecting her seems like the pure path. As for lust points, not sure how it would fit in, but the friendship thing was a suggestion. Seems more appropriate than how it is in the story now.

Reactions: Hermit76

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Hi Dammed, thanks for the updated v0.2, I really enjoy the game, as I am getting very emotional when seeing three daughters, it reminds me my little baby girl, so cute, kid is whole world to us. Thanks for the game and hope your could create the next version of the game sooner

corsair

Apr 1, 2017
I wonder which one is canonically correct, protagonist being brain damaged in accident or is he just born retarted?

Like, protagonist has 3 daughters at home, that he just met 2 days ago and he decides to spend whole day, after work, with his coworker, just because she "needed help with work stuff", after he wasted a day to have a 18 hour nap. Why not just go to a lunch instead of dinner after work and not waste another day when you have more important stuff going on in your life.

Honestly with this kind of cop out with writing, just to introduce another side character, I hope that they atleast stay consistent and reveal that protagonist was in coma just for 2 weeks and wasted rest of the time just to diddle his dick, before bothering to get up.

But that just minor gripe, otherwise Radiant is one of the higher quality games on this site. My only worry is that it goes full bore on drama bs, instead of actually being good adult game, but with amount of side characters added and how long 0.2 took already, I fear that next update won't come before 2022.

May 21, 2019
As long as they're optional or well advertised (in advance) as unavoidable I have no problems with any of these (and would enjoy some.)

I had a game I really enjoyed ruined at the end when despite all the way through up until then you get a choice to come inside or outside the girl, suddenly you can only come inside and all get pregnant. I think I ended up with around 22 children. Major turn off.

I know some people get off on pregnancy and good for them. Just please don't force it on the rest of us unless you're going to be clear that it's unavoidable, then I know not to play.
what was the name of that game?

Reactions: Aion_Abyss
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes