• Added Scene Gallery
  • Added Mod Options
  • Added In-Game Name Change
  • Added Gallery Name Change
  • Added Named Saves
Download: - - -

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
My only complaint is this crap plot with the 'Officer'. We dont need that, even if there's is some big 'twist', its annoying more than interesting. jmo.
100% agreed. It's just so jarring how it feels completely out of nowhere and out of place. It's weird that a police officer is taking photo into someone else's private property too. It's like his character doesn't fit into the setting at all. It's really a shame that the world building has been great, and then suddenly this one character sticks like a sore thumb.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Well, given that you're on a date already, then agreeing to random sex with another while your date waits in the next room seems pretty cold hearted (dark) to me. And rejecting her seems like the pure path. As for lust points, not sure how it would fit in, but the friendship thing was a suggestion. Seems more appropriate than how it is in the story now.
Fair point about the context of the situation.

I hope to get time to play later today, then I'll see if how I feel about it changes with more context.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
This. I'd be OK if it were just a sideplot with a prick neighbor, but come on. Random dude in a beach shirt blocking me in demanding my documents, or else? I'll take "or else", while calling the police and informing them about a twat posing as an officer. Illegal surveilance, too... I don't mind a "conflict in a sideplot" somewhere, but this feels like conflict for the sake of conflict, into which we're being railroaded. I don't know a single person who in that wouldn't go "Haha fuck off dude". And unfortunately it feels like this will be a big thing, considering that that's the note the epsiode ended on.

Plus seriously, always with the stereotypical bad man. Wouldn't it be cooler if the neighbor was, say, actually an upstanding guy with an asshole police officer wife?
Maybe instead of the obvious Karen she could be named Karyn with a "y" or something. :)

Did no one else enjoy the dog picture in the update? I always wonder what men might be trying to imagine while staring at my ass...

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Will every girl have a fully fleshed out purity (love) / lust / corruption (darkness) path and will they completely differ from each other? If so, that's really ambitious.

Also, it would be cool to have some kind of explanation on how these stats will work. Will there be threshholds requiring me to have a certain amount of points to get a scene, or will I just have to have more of stat X than Y and Z to get it? I'd appreciate an answer if anybody knows!

Let me explain this question shortly: I don't want to be a dominant asshole first thing when Maddie acts like a cunt. That would be fucking unreasonable. But when she continues that shit, obviously that will change. But then I'd have a low amount of amount of all stats and probably get no scene whatsoever when they become available. Kinda like in "My Pleasure" with Julia: you miss 2 lovepoints out of 20, and you don't get shit.

In that game, I CRTLd a fuckton for each of the 200 paths to get them all. Now I just download a mod to do the work / thinking for me.

The issue is that unless you have the same mindset as the writer, you won't be able to understand all the choices and their consequences.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I would of just started video taping officer stool pusher with his cellphone and broadcast it live everywhere for everyone to see or just send it to someone. Start a riot and protest called MC lives matter .

• Haha
Reactions: Jeshua

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
I agree with some of the complaints, I hope that we will be able to spend more time with the daughters.
I don't really care about Brooke, that crazy waitress or the model honestly.
And I sure don't give a F about that police neighbor plot.
I just want to tame Maddie

rendersen25

Jun 30, 2018
Like many have stated before, this version was enjoyable, albeit it's a bit short. Like the previous chapter, there is so much potential. I'm liking the pace of the plot so far. It gives a chance for the MC to really get to know everyone and for further character development.

I'm getting a dominatrix vibe from Natalie. Depending on how you guys have your tastes, that can be good or bad.

Yeah, I don't like the Glenn character either. The fact that they had been neighbors for a while and only just now he takes the opportunity to confront the MC? I'm predicting either he'll file some suit to get his grandfather's property back or pin some BS statutory rape accusation on him. Neither of which will succeed in court, by the way.

I'm still not convinced if I can be a patron yet if the updates are this infrequent and short, but I wouldn't rule it out in the future.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
they should just focus on the triplets instead of adding chicks left and right, that's the main selling point of the game, i mean the milf and other girl are reasonable but then a model, waiter and second work girl, plus antagonist?
The other girls are added for the people who just want to treat the girls as daughters and not conquerable replace
ments for the girl of his dreams.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
they should just focus on the triplets instead of adding chicks left and right, that's the main selling point of the game, i mean the milf and other girl are reasonable but then a model, waiter and second work girl, plus antagonist?
I generally agree, but with the patreon release model, they need to throw in some "filler" girls, otherwise people will be complaining about the lack of sex scenes.

Hopefully this update did the majority of the heavy lifting in terms of character introductions. I'm only really interested in the Triplets and the Ukrainian milf at the moment.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Maybe instead of the obvious Karen she could be named Karyn with a "y" or something. :)

Did no one else enjoy the dog picture in the update? I always wonder what men might be trying to imagine while staring at my ass...
Post a picture... We'll tell ya! Oops, did I say that out loud? :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes