El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And reading some comments of the game it seems that the developers have multiple projects at once. They may not even have time to give the necessary attention to each relationship, and everything ends up in pure superficiality. :(

JoJoTheJo

Feb 4, 2018
What I don't like about this Game is that it already seems to have way too many Girls. Every gooddamn Girl the MC meets is hitting on him. Would make more sense to focus on the Daughters. I'm always for quality over quantity.
I agree. I remember when WVM first came out. I loved it on 0.1 and was actually one of its very first Patreon supporters. A couple of updates later and you need a detailed list to keep track of the millions of girls (literally, the dev had to put out a list) and all of them just immediately fall head-over-heels for the MC the moment they see him and want to be in a weird polyamorous relationship with him. Too many girls and them liking the MC too easily can REALLY destroy a good game.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Pretty interesting update, although I did start the game from the beginning so this update felt longer than it actually was, but overall I enjoyed it. I'm still not liking the points system, personally I think the Love and Lust route is good enough and the dark is a waste of time seeing as how it can potentially coincide with the lust route. Besides I can't see myself being a sadist or psychopath to my girls after all they've been through I rather love them, and fuck them of course. In this update I would've like to have spent more time with the girls, especially since they're still grieving over Gracie versus doing extra curricular activities like dates and what not. The triplets are the reason I'm here after, particularly Maddie and that top tier ass of hers(Insert Big ass tag). The way she was piledriving her ass up and down..

Brooke, Vanessa and the Tiffany Mae's are cool and all but I don't really care for them to be honest, they're throw ins to me. Not gonna lie that sex scenes in the bathroom was hot as hell though, I mean, I wanted to skip it so bad because Vanessa was being a bitch to Brooke but I gave in. I don't mind Natalie character because I feel that she's part of MC's past.

I'm not a fan of officer Dick hell, I'm not a fan of any grown man that drives around in a Beetle. But this creep is definitely gonna be a pain in the ass for awhile. I hope he has a wife so we can cuck him.

Last edited:

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
My only complaint is this crap plot with the 'Officer'. We dont need that, even if there's is some big 'twist', its annoying more than interesting. jmo.
Yeah he`s annoying as fuck. I wish my MC would go visit him in the middle of the night, tazer him in the neck and then wrap some concrete and chains round his legs before tossing this beetle driving fucker into the nearest deep pool of water.

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
do i have to start a new save?
downloaded chapter 2 from NOPY, loaded my save, and it says that i reached the end of content

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
jack brisen

Did you keep clicking to see if it moves forward? If that doesn't work have to tried a different save that isn't right at the end of the last update?

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
jack brisen

Did you keep clicking to see if it moves forward? If that doesn't work have to tried a different save that isn't right at the end of the last update?
yes i did, and then it provides that message, i only have this save
what i´m going to do, is delete the folder, extract again and see if it works

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
jack brisen

You could try extracting the game files and then loading that save and rollback a ways and then save again and then see if loading that save file will help you move on.

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
Kinda confused. I downloaded & installed 0.2. Started a brand new game and ended up at the end of Chapter One with Natalie at the door. Tried clicking trough the credits, but it just took me to the Patreon page. How do I access Chapter Two?

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Kinda confused. I downloaded & installed 0.2. Started a brand new game and ended up at the end of Chapter One with Natalie at the door. Tried clicking trough the credits, but it just took me to the Patreon page. How do I access Chapter Two?
it should work just fine as long as you're not using outdated mods

Literary_Caption

May 5, 2019
My only complaint is this crap plot with the 'Officer'. We dont need that, even if there's is some big 'twist', its annoying more than interesting. jmo.
This. I'd be OK if it were just a sideplot with a prick neighbor, but come on. Random dude in a beach shirt blocking me in demanding my documents, or else? I'll take "or else", while calling the police and informing them about a twat posing as an officer. Illegal surveilance, too... I don't mind a "conflict in a sideplot" somewhere, but this feels like conflict for the sake of conflict, into which we're being railroaded. I don't know a single person who in that wouldn't go "Haha fuck off dude". And unfortunately it feels like this will be a big thing, considering that that's the note the epsiode ended on.

Plus seriously, always with the stereotypical bad man. Wouldn't it be cooler if the neighbor was, say, actually an upstanding guy with an asshole police officer wife?

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes