WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
For me, the only "flaw" so far is the a-hole cop neighbour. This story is already fraught with enough difficulties and hardships without throwing him into the mix and I really don't think we needed that complication because his presence really brings down the mood of the game.
I actually like that part of the story better than the bit where the kid's mom shows up to make you feel guilty for having killed her kid all over again. I really hope she's simply there to help the MC get some closure or whatever and then fuck off, because anything more than that i think is simply going to be a poisonous element for the game.

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
For me, the only "flaw" so far is the a-hole cop neighbour. This story is already fraught with enough difficulties and hardships without throwing him into the mix and I really don't think we needed that complication because his presence really brings down the mood of the game.
For me it's the only "flaw" which I'm, for now, do not consider as a flaw. In a story where MC has killed a man (by accident but still), become rich and famous in several years just because of, and forced to have incestous or near incestous relationship with suddenly appeared 18 years old daughters, such character is actually fits. But how the situation will be developed further... Will see.

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Yep. quantifying moral only makes moral become less 'moral.' It destroyed the immersion, point system only makes players think of them as numbers, rather than an actual choices. Lust, Pure, Dark, .... ., Strength, Perception, Endurance, Charisma, Intelligence, Agility, and Luck.
Just finished update now. Really terrible. Everything. Why to add that "point system" if it is disjointed with a completely linear story? Character has repetitive "pure" thoughts and regrets, meanwhile you are trying to choose a "lust" or "dark" path. Really needed 7 months for this?
Characters are underdeveloped and situations out of place. Just another little detail, but meaningful: you are going to work and need a shower, and that Madison girl says she is going to use your shower because sisters are using the other. Wtf? 3 girls I just met one day ago, living under my roof, being maintained and feed, without nothing important to do, and one of them doesnt allow me to use my own bathroom? The only available answer from Mc is a stupid thought "well, I suppose I will go to the office dirty"?
"Fuck off, spoiled little brat, out of my bathroom now!! You can take a shower just when your sisters are finished You have nothing to do in the whole day." could be a more proper answer. How are we gonna choose a "dark" or "lust" path with a sissy character like that'

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Why do I get 3 Dark points if I don't want to date Brooke? I would understand it, if you lead her on or manipulate her somehow. But telling someone who has a crush on you and is easy to take advantage off, "nope not interested" should give purity.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
I actually like the update and look forward to more content, hopefully sooner than last time. The variety of women is fine in my opinion, just as long as the sole focus is on the Triplets and they get the most content. Because they are the true highlights. Not feeling this cop guy, he basically violated MC's rights and MC did nothing about it. I don't like the fact that he's spying on my daughters and I hope that this shit doesn't drag on throughout the series or I'm tapping out. As far as the support of this project I'm gonna be brutally honest I get nervous when Devs have multiple projects and things going on at once. Specifically, if I love a certain project, in this case Radiant and I feel that it's not high priority as it should be then I'm going to be reluctant to support them. To wrap this up though the update was good imo, Allie is my favorite, this pig needs to away, Natalie might either rape us or slit our throat, Maddie ass is juicy and the Palmer tribute was dope.

Ps: Some of these comments are constructive and some is just "piling it on" or circle jerking as usual.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Looking at past couple of pages of the thread, a lot of what I wanted to say seems to have been already said by others, so I won't go into much detail.

I guess the only thing that I'm hoping for is, the future updates to focus a lot more on the triplets (than in 0.2 update).
While I understand Devs wanted players to have non-Triplets LI options in the game, it just feels like the story in 0.2 is having the MC running around juggling too many LIs (amongst other things) at once, when he barely really knows his daughters. (he actually even says that in this update I think saying "I should be spending time with the girls" or something along those lines)

Last edited:
Reactions: WukXDD

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
This long for an update and I'm confused as fuck as to why the dialogue in this chapter can have it's own story twisted up. It dawned on me the split moment Natalie started acting like a cold bitch at the coffee shop. I'll put in spoiler as is appropriate:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:unsure:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3035952

So is there enough content or should I wait more before playing?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Um no, the time it took between updates has nothing to do with the render quality, and everything to do with the animations being done by a dev who is working on this, and 3 other games.
It's not even the animations either, it was all the personal issues going on behind the scenes with both Alorth and SirD that caused the delay.

For me it's the only "flaw" which I'm, for now, do not consider as a flaw. In a story where MC has killed a man (by accident but still), become rich and famous in several years just because of, and forced to have incestous or near incestous relationship with suddenly appeared 18 years old daughters, such character is actually fits. But how the situation will be developed further... Will see.
The thing is though that the MC is already going through enough hardship and pain with all the guilt they feel over what they did and this adds some potentially unnecessary drama and and introducing a major impingement on his relationship with the girls because the prying eyes of this a-hole neighbour on a house which is mostly glass windows is going to be very frustrating.

So is there enough content or should I wait more before playing?
If you like a good story and the promise of good things to come, then by all means play, but if you're looking for lots of lewd content for a quick fap, then wait.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
This long for an update and I'm confused as fuck as to why the dialogue in this chapter can have it's own story twisted up. It dawned on me the split moment Natalie started acting like a cold bitch at the coffee shop. I'll put in spoiler as is appropriate:

:unsure:
I'm guessing there must be a missing scene where he invites her because she simply suggested they meet sometime, so maybe he called or texted her but they forgot to include that.

I don't think that the patch is working
It does.

necrothef

Mar 4, 2020
The game is good, but is really short! Dev should be happy for some criticism, that's the best way of getting better. Ask your enemy to tell your biggest flaws and you will know with sugarcoating were you suck and need to improve.

Also I'm from Brazil so my english is not my forte either

Last edited by a moderator:

Poutsos

Jul 9, 2020
Great game, love the story and the models. The only complain I understand is for the long delay between versions

I really don't understand all these negative comments. Do we have e.g 10 better games than this? on this forum?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm guessing there must be a missing scene where he invites her because she simply suggested they meet sometime, so maybe he called or texted her but they forgot to include that.
Well, she didn't just "simply suggest" they meet sometime. Go through the park dialogue again, she's driving for it. I get that all your posts are in defense today, but this doesn't hold water at all. Makes the whole coffee shop dialogue very awkward at best. Here's her dialogue that in my opinion is not "simply suggesting" or otherwise nonchalant:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
You should realy delete Glenn from story....
Its not enjoyable bro.
Yeah Glenn is really the only issue that I have with the game right now. I think the mc already has a lot to deal with, the Glenn character in my opinion is not really needed. The mc just met the girls and you already have a guy trying to mess things up.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Yeah Glenn is really the only issue that I have with the game right now. I think the mc already has a lot to deal with, the Glenn character in my opinion is not really needed. The mc just met the girls and you already have a guy trying to mess things up.
Yep this is exaclty what I'm thinking. Right now we dont need guy like Glenn in story. Its to forces dont feel natural.

Reactions: Bakkalon

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yep this is exaclty what I'm thinking. Right now we dont need guy like Glenn in story. Its to forces dont feel natural.
I don't want to tell the devs how to do their job, it's their game, they decide what they want to do with the story. But a lot of times I think devs add unnecessary villains. I don't think we need a bad guy in the game for it to be interesting. All the stuff that the mc is already dealing with is enough to make the game interesting, at least for me. I would rather see the mc developing the relationships with the girls than dealing with some dude just for the sake of drama.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes