boltar

Jun 26, 2017
I have to agree with everyone. This update was not very good. The intro of a lot of new characters was a big mistake. You cant have 6+ months updates and have so many chars because you cant give enough attention and story to them. We also had very little progress or story with the triplets which was the main reason your first release was so popular.

Last edited by a moderator:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I have to agree with everyone. This update was not very good. The intro of a lot of new characters was a big mistake. You cant have 6+ months updates and have so many chars because you cant give enough attention and story to them. We also had very little progress or story with the triplets which was the main reason your first release was so popular.

I would think the dev will get very little increase to their patreon after this update.
The girls will be getting most of the attention, but like so many other games, there will also be some side characters who will take up some time in the game to tide people over as they develop relationships with the main girls who will understandably take longer than others due to the nature of their relationship with the MC.

This update also wasn't meant to take this long, so it's not as if they planned to introduce so many characters after such a long time.

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
To parse what SirD has said on Discord, a lot of these are just going to be side girls and not endgame LIs. Someone like Vanessa, I suspect, is just an amusing side-fuck and not a character you'll be with at the end. Think of it like BaDIK; there are main LIs and there are side girls. Right now, I'd say the triplets, Brooke, and Natalie are main Lis, and Vanessa, Mari, and Tiffany are side girls.

SirD has also said on Discord that they will be primarily focused on the girls and the romance with them and that this game is still basically in the intro stage, hence why so many characters are appearing in quick succession, but the girls will definitely feature the most.

Again, from SirD on Discord, they have said that "most of our focus is on nice/wholesome/romantic vibes" so there shouldn't be too much in the way of heavy drama stuff.
I believe most ppl seem to be complaining about too soon rather/more than too many. Side characters are fine as long as the relationships tween the main characters are well built and developed FIRST. Set up mains (beyond just barely more than simple introductions) relationships and give that time to breathe BEFORE eleventy-billion side chars get introduced in an avalanche of useless chuff.

I mean, sure, it's fine to have one maybe two in the beginning to maybe give some early sex scenes or something to shut up the knuckle draggers who think if there isnt ropey jets of jizzim flying about in every fourth pic its a shite game....

He won't have a particularly prominent role according to SirD, so it's not like we'll see him all the time, and it's also possible he may not even be around for the whole game either and this situation could be resolved quicker than we think.

They also said that they're not fond of antagonist characters who prevent you from romancing characters, so Glenn is not likely to do that here.
The biggest problem with officer Cunty McCuntface is, well, thats pretty much his intro. they might as well written him as walking up and saying "Hi, my name is Cunty McCuntface." he's poorly introduced and poorly written! Its like the worst fucking writer from '80s hollywood wrote that character for their shitty "straight to vhs" action move.

And again, its WAY too fucking early in the story to be introducing shitty d-tier 80's movie antagonists!

Yeah assaulting a police officer seems like a great idea:FacePalm:
at no point did he legally identify himself as a cop! some fucktard driving a fuckin beetle wearing plain clothes saying they are a cop without presenting ANY proper ID dont make the cunt a cop.

(granted, if you have no witnesses for your side of the story.... you gonna be fucked later)

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
im still holding out hope that Gracie comes back somehow. shes best girl

plus mother/daughter incest is always the best

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
at no point did he legally identify himself as a cop! some fucktard driving a fuckin beetle wearing plain clothes saying they are a cop without presenting ANY proper ID dont make the cunt a cop.

(granted, if you have no witnesses for your side of the story.... you gonna be fucked later)
Mc knew he was a cop though for a while apparently

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Yeah assaulting a police officer seems like a great idea:FacePalm:
He showed no badge to MC, gave MC no reason for fucking with him aside from him living in a house that just happened to be in Officer McShitface's family, called his family whores, and behaved like a 12 year old bully for a reason that is, frankly, beneath any self-respecting officer of the law.

I don't think putting a corrupt cop in their place would hurt MC, especially since he's obviously powerful enough to hurt him, and probably every single police officer at the station.

A shame MC has no security working for him, though.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
if anything wasnt very good its the writing of the neighbor cop. The MC is too rich (not to mention a business owner) to not have a lawyer on retainer whos first words are to not talk to police. (people often do, which the "i have nothing to hide" statement fits perfectly to that part) Literally you don't speak and you demand your lawyer immediately. Even if the MC fucked that part up his lawyer would be called the moment that cop moved out of the way. While there are some really stupid cops out there, this one takes the cake. Those actions would have his badge. And he would know that. They also would have jeopardized any investigation into the MC which would reduce his little vendetta into nothing. None of this works even in a movie justice system sense, and reaches to create tension and strife for the story that already had tons of setup to start with. It didnt need the neighbor cop.
That would have been a lot better. He tries to ruin the mcs life ruin his instead get him kicked off the force sue him and take his other house:LOL:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
That would have been a lot better. He tries to ruin the mcs life ruin his instead get him kicked off the force sue him and take his other house:LOL:
Currently that's what would happen. The only time he can off duty cop is if there is a crime in progress. I mean he's obstructing his neighbor, reckless driving, trespassing, illegal search and seizure.... His little altercation is enough for admin leave, which is suspension with or without pay depending. So this what seems to be a seasoned cop is suddenly going to decide out of the blue to be stupid? Doubtful.

In context of the situation it seems Officer McDoucheface is upset that some rich asshole bought a house that should belong to him and wants him out of it. Okay, makes sense. So what would a cop who suspects that Richy McRichface is being bad do? Confronting your enemy would be the last thing he would do. He would hide in his little shadowy window and take pictures and gather evidence, sure. He would look into the background of him? sure. Be an asshole though? no. Probably be neighborly and kindly talk about the weather and the 3 rugrats he's got running around. Befriend him, then put him away when he's got the evidence. Then get his Heirloom property back in the ensuing estate auction.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes