Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Like others, I also disliked ending, but perhaps there's point to it (that we'll see in the future), like uniting all girls (Maddison...) against common enemy. Cop reminded me about neighbour in American Beauty movie. Maybe he's also closet gay and his loathing for MC (along with usual jealousy) comes from the fact that he desires him and fights his gay tendencies :).

Big masculine guy, no family mentioned. All those moments with other sweaty nude polices in locker room... Yeah, clearly closet gay.

MC's harem is growing so big that he's going to need another house for them, and if cop harasses him bit more he can sue him for all he owns, getting one close by :D

I was also pondering if we'll see loli content in the future? Brooke mentioned her, someone she wasn't ready to talk about yet. By reading between lines I got an impression that "her" might have been Brooke's daugher, perhaps impregnated by Brooke's father or other members of that religious cult she left.

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
I love how beautiful the renders are!

The cliffhanger though?! Next update can't come soon enough.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I am taking my time with this update and I got to say.
These renders are fucking Goooorgeous!

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I am so angry.(not really) I had a plan. I was going to do a pure lust playthrough. Then you present me with a crying mother, how am I supposed to pick anything put the pure option in that moment?

I'm still gonna do the lust option, but I feel dirty

Also, there's a couple lines when talking to her that are untranslated, although it seems to be when she's yelling at you so maybe it's on purpose and she's supposed to be reverting to russian cause she's mad

Last edited:
Reactions: Aion_Abyss

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Not to sound rude or anything but there are plenty of extremely hot looking women in their 50's and a lot of them look like they're in their 30's so no the Devs doesn't need to change anything about Natalie because she looks accurate.
I don't question whether there are very hot 50+ year old women, but I question whether there are ones that look like a young looking 30 year old one.
Natalie does NOT look like a 50-54 year old. Not even the world famously well aging beauties look that young at age 50. If she was just the usual adult game milf (mother of a 18 year old) I wouldn't have said a word but she is someone who could be a great-grandmother but barely looks even the milf part.

Reactions: corsair

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
From discussions I was having on Discord where I was expressing concerns over this, SirD has said that Glenn will not, their words, "hijack the story" or take focus off the girls as this was just an introduction to the character, and they will also not be constantly in the MC's face. It will not be as bad as people are thinking, and they also compared this to a villain character in Polarity (haven't played it myself, so don't know who they're referring to) who people thought would be constant throughout that game, but they weren't. So maybe Glenn won't be around for long, but he apparently will serve some sort of purpose in the story.
Sorry Bro but Antagonist does hijack the story in polarity. It ends up leaving cliff hangers that anger people on multiple occasions. I don't know what else you would call that other than hijacking.

At first I thought well the cop will probably not be a big part of the story and be removed quickly. Then while reading through the comments I came across you saying that shit and I literally smacked my head.

Now I am worried about the retarded cop arc dragging out for 100 updates, taking away from what could be progress with other story Arcs. It really isn't needed. We got plenty of drama to get through.

Natalie, we got her favor and forgiveness to seek yet,
We got Maddison's issues to work through yet.
We got psychopath waitress yet,
We got telling the girls we are a murderer yet
We got telling side girls about our daughters yet
and a ton more drama could easily been drawn from those sources. Instead we are literally getting very similar shit to Polarity, even by admittance.

Don't get me wrong. Polarity isn't a bad game but if you take the time to play it you will completely understand the justified reaction that's happening. I hope they wrap this shit up quickly because it's not going to really add much to the game.

All that being said. I liked all of the update but the cop. It could have been handled better and frankly wasn't even needed. And like last time with Polarity lt completely breaks all logic and is easily dismissed as not immersing. It takes away from it does not add too. I'm just glad you can at least communicate with devs. Maybe after this update they will be cautious about how they proceed.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I don't question whether there are very hot 50+ year old women, but I question whether there are ones that look like a young looking 30 year old one.
Natalie does NOT look like a 50-54 year old. Not even the world famously well aging beauties look that young at age 50. If she was just the usual adult game milf (mother of a 18 year old) I wouldn't have said a word but she is someone who could be a great-grandmother but barely looks even the milf part.
I'm curious how this woman will look at 50, she is 42.

Reactions: Aion_Abyss

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Okay, just got introduced to "officer Glenn"....
But why.gif

This story is already dense enough. We don't need a bullshit antagonist we can't do anything about!
Please SirD, Alorth, do not take time away from the storylines we already have for some bullshit antagonist plot in our already densely packed relationship drama.

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Because every good game needs a terrible antagonist.
Objection.jpg

You never NEED an antagonist, especially in a relationship drama. Just navigating the pitfalls of the different relationships is a compelling enough plot to keep people interested. I mean, this thread is some....244 pages long off a 1.0 release, WITHOUT A ANTAGONIST! Proof you do not need one.

what can we do...I agree with you ofc anyway :)
Well, the only thing you can do is express your disinterest and dissatisfaction with this aspect of the game. No sane Dev is going to continue a storyline the vast majority of people hate after all. I am by no means saying to troll the thread, but people can politely express dissatisfaction with story elements.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
View attachment 890871

1.You never NEED an antagonist, especially in a relationship drama. Just navigating the pitfalls of the different relationships is a compelling enough plot to keep people interested. I mean, this thread is some....244 pages long off a 1.0 release, WITHOUT A ANTAGONIST! Proof you do not need one.

2. Well, the only thing you can do is express your disinterest and dissatisfaction with this aspect of the game. No sane Dev is going to continue a storyline the vast majority of people hate after all. I am by no means saying to troll the thread, but people can politely express dissatisfaction with story elements.
1. Definetly agree here...story was compelling enough without the appearence of random douchebag

2. Yes but more than that nothing we can do ...
I just hope the shitty cop will have a heart attack in the night and die...in pain...while his house burns down...and he chockes also on the smoke....and then his body is turned into a crispy piece of shit that he is.
I hope that will happen in the next update....I don't need it to be shown to me...just mentioned.. :)))))
EDIT : I've added 1&2 numbers to your qoute :p

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
1. Definetly agree here...story was compelling enough without the appearence of random douchebag

2. Yes but more than that nothing we can do ...
I just hope the shitty cop will have a heart attack in the night and die...in pain...while his house burns down...and he chockes also on the smoke....and then his body is turned into a crispy piece of shit that he is.
I hope that will happen in the next update....I don't need it to be shown to me...just mentioned.. :)))))
EDIT : I've added 1&2 numbers to your qoute :p
I want to see his pain, otherwise the devs could have his resurrection shoehorned in later on.

"No body, no death"

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I want to see his pain, otherwise the devs could have his resurrection shoehorned in later on.

"No body, no death"
If dev decided to kill him ...and we would see his death... I think it would be against the feeling they are trying to instill in us...the feelgood ...
Especially with a death so...violent :p

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes