KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Well, with Dammed's blessing I played the game. It was a great update honestly.

What I liked
-Mc can cheat on his date with a crazy waitress and have some dark kinky fun with it
-Romance progress seems to be going well with several of the girls
-Animations were well done. Take note young developers, don't just make a simple loop. Make a few variations and it'll look waaaaay better
-Renders are mostly great
-The love interests are all beautiful
-writing upheld its quality from the initial release

What I disliked
-Mc is a bit of a Gary Sue. I say this because he has a tragic backstory, girls are pining for him nonstop on looks alone, he's extremely successful and wealthy, surrounded by models, even the lady who's son got killed by him seems interested in him
-Our antagonist is introduced and boy I already hate everything about him. I think he'll ultimately become an unsuccessful ntr antagonist of sorts.... not an Eric like everyone is saying, a Dennis.
-The last scene with the daughters face looks a bit funky. Idk If it's just the perspective but it doesn't look right
1604897058224.png

Overall
I didn't time it, so idk if it was 2 hours. Still it was a massive chunk of quality content. This update surpassed my expectations and I look forward to more. Great work devs!

PS:

Yep, I turned down a future meet up for that exact reason. Bitch ain`t getting my Allie.
Feels like literally every game on here has either your LI being bi and trying to share her friend with the MC or else some lust crazed, alpha lesbian tries to steal your LI
That`s why I only go for the Li that is not into sharing.
This. I didn't turn her down because I hope the closest she'll get to "sharing" is a threesome, but I hope it'll end there... worse case I'll just reload I guess.

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2020
That scene with Allison and mc in the dressing room was freaking hot. She's easily my favorite of the triplets. The making out scene at the end with Olivia was unexpected, I don't know if this is moving fast or not I just was surprised by it. I've read the comments and I agree that this cop is a joke and have to go.

Jun 29, 2020
I get it's controversial but I actually like the idea of the villain. He's this sort of eccentric jealous cop, and I find it kinda funny, and potentially interesting in how it might play out. I for one hope we get the option to kill him, ye know add some real malevolence to the darkness route.
And the best part is that there's no danger of NTR.

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
The existence of a negative reaction is not justification for removal. Nor is it proof it's a bad choice. This forum likes to freak out constantly over the most minor of things, so it's nearly impossible to take any of it seriously, even when the concerns are legitimate. With how often people here cry the sky is falling, I'd expect to have at least seen some hail.
If negative reaction is not justification for removal, what is?

Dev: *Puts something out.* Enjoy!
Audience: We all like this, but hate this part.
Dev: Well too bad, I'm going to keep putting that part you hate in.
Audience: *Confused unsubscription noises*

If you keep putting things in a game people dislike, they will stop playing your game.

Now, I'm by no means saying the cop ruins the whole game and will cause a massive subscription alone. I love the game and stand by that love! But I've seen plenty of promising games completely sputter out due to not at least giving a casual ear to the audience on what they liked, loved, and hated and balancing that with their own judgements, and tweaking plans.

My personal opinion is The Antagonist Cop is the weakest part of the story so far, it feels completely unneeded in this already complex relationship drama. I hate that time is being wasted on this bullshit antagonist when we could have more time put towards the Tripplets, or Brooklyn, or Vanessa, or Tiffany, or Natalie's story lines. I mean we have 2 updates and already 7 female Love Interests to explore, 8 if you count dreams of Gracie.

Each of these characters will get development time put towards them, and now we have an Antagonist gobbling up screen/dev time too. Which is more compelling, exploring those relationships with the girls or having to deal with some asshole?

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Maybe the cop can be setup as comic relief whenever he thinks he has the upper hand something bad happens to him: Gets hit by a car, gets set on fire, gets attacked by a dog.

"I have you now mc"
Piano falls on him

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Maybe the cop can be setup as comic relief whenever he thinks he has the upper hand something bad happens to him: Gets hit by a car, gets set on fire, gets attacked by a dog.

"I have you now mc"
Piano falls on him
cop invades MC's home with no reasonable motive, MC attacks cop in home defense. Cop reports MC to judges, judges rule in MC's favor (judge may or may not be paid off by MC)

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
I liked the update a lot actually. There was some new characters I enjoyed like Tiffany Mae, Natalie and Brooke and some I couldn't stand like Glenn, I also understand why the Vanessa character and scene was added. Maybe the Devs didn't wanna hear the term blueballing flood this due to lack of sex content. But I also understand the points of people not liking the side characters hogging quality time from the Triplets so I guess I see it from both angles. I myself would like more scenes with my girls than side characters but I'm not gonna freak out if the Triplets aren't dominating every update. Keep in my mind the MC has had other relationships with other women prior to the girls showing up so you just can't expect his life to evolve solely around the girls lol.

Yes, he's gonna go on dates and meet people. If we're being realistic this whole incest thing should take time, I'm not expecting him to just jump in bed with his daughters immediately, it's a process, but it's gonna happen obviously. I just hope it's organic and not too rushed. I don't know what the plans with Glenn is but I hope it's not some cliché blackmail crap because I'm not interested in it.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Mc is a bit of a Gary Sue. I say this because he has a tragic backstory, girls are pining for him nonstop on looks alone, he's extremely successful and wealthy, surrounded by models, even the lady who's son got killed by him seems interested in him
Perhaps, but you have to remember, he spent 10 years in a coma, from age 18 to 28. Most people reaching their 30s have already been beaten down by life and work, and they have less of an imagination.

This 28 year has the mind and imagination of a 18 year old. He probably became successful because he wasn't tied down by societal or work norms, he had better/more imaginative ideas.

And he's good-looking simply because he had no choice but to work out to literally get back on his feet.

---

Regarding the cop.. I'm thinking "Oh noes! You have a photo of me. Snogging an 18 year old. Big woop! Present that in court, and I have evidence of you committing invasion of privacy!"

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Just started but after looking at the changelog I groaned. No offense to those who like doing so but I'm not a fan of multiple playthroughs so seeing 'A ton of options for multiple playthroughs' just depresses me.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I have to ask : WHY isn't there spanking in this game?
Maddie REALLY needs to have her ass tanned.
indeed. When MC comes out of his room to find the 3 girls fighting, taking the Dark response of chastising Maddie prompts Liv to say "Yes, she NEEDS to learn obedience".

Then MC does nothing to "teach" or "reinforce",and even when Maddie says SHE is taking HIS shower, he turns milktoast and seemingly hangs his head and says "ok".

Twice right there, she should have had her bottom reddened.

Reactions: Nulldev

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I suspect that they might take criticism better if not for the fact that so much of it is "you did everything wrong" with a list of perceived problems at least some of which are minor, and some of which are, in my view, imaginary, and others are matters of personal opinion not shared by every player.

If the devs were to change everything that has been complained about here they'd have to throw out most of the update and do episode two again almost from scratch. Which - never mind how ridiculous that is - would then lead to endless complaints about how long it was taking to get episode 3.

I do have concerns about the cop as a character and I hope they take criticism on board and make him a worthwhile addition and not just an antagonist for the sake of an antagonist. But expecting them to listen to the ranting here when so much of it is way overly harsh is asking too much. I've said it before: if I was a developer and this was the kind of feedback I was getting I'd tell many of these pirates to go **** themselves and never come back to this thread.

the Triplets, or Brooklyn, or Vanessa, or Tiffany, or Natalie's story lines. I mean we have 2 updates and already 7 female Love Interests to explore, 8 if you count dreams of Gracie.
You're forgetting Mira, who I'm really looking forward to.

Last edited:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
So Vanessa is ringing all sorts of warnings with me...like Leah from Acting Lessons warnings.

What are some other games similar to this one in terms of f/d while waiting for the next update?
Single Again, Picture Perfect, Dating My Daughter, Midlife Crisis, Parental Love, and Proud Father all do the F/D thing pretty well in addition to other love interests. All are also harem(ish).

Last edited:
Reactions: Nulldev

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019

Dev: *Puts something out.* Enjoy!
Audience: We all like this, but hate this part.
Dev: Well too bad, I'm going to keep putting that part you hate in.
Audience: *Confused unsubscription noises*
But A) Not everyone hates it and B) those that hate it don't hate it for the same reason. Not to mention, it's a character JUST introduced whose actual purpose is unclear. Why would anyone take the opinions of people with incomplete info to heart?

Each of these characters will get development time put towards them, and now we have an Antagonist gobbling up screen/dev time too. Which is more compelling, exploring those relationships with the girls or having to deal with some asshole?
We still need an overarching narrative. It can't all be based on relationships because then it ends up meandering around until it concocts one in the 11th hour which is often a disaster (I'm sure we can all remember AVN here like that... or ones that just seemed to "end" one day). The relationships provide the meat, the conflicts provide structure. It can't all be cake.

Justbrian74

Jul 1, 2020
I really enjoy this VN, but I do not like the addition of the cop. There is plenty of storyline threads that will offer potential drama without hum. He's an annoying and unneeded distraction. The other pieces of the update were enjoyable or fun options, but he sticks out as bad.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes