Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Vanessa is hot, but I'm wary of the bunny-boiler vibe, so only nailed her on my dark path run.
Well, there was that line about "burning down my loved ones" and SirD has said they despise AL for that part, so I don't think we're in any danger with her.

You're on your own on Tiffany and Allison though, unless you're talking ménage à trois - in which case I'm back on board.
Since we know there won't be NTR, a threesome is more likely. SirD has even said on Discord that they like games where the MC is the centre of attention and any girl-on-girl action is to service and satisfy the MC, so the girls will only do it for him and with him.

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Since we know there won't be NTR, a threesome is more likely. SirD has even said on Discord that they like games where the MC is the centre of attention and any girl-on-girl action is to service and satisfy the MC, so the girls will only do it for him and with him.
That is interesting to know and will have to see how it turns out. A lot of devs and player not seem to consider f/f can even be ntr.

Will be interesting to see how that plays out.

Sep 18, 2018
So for Maddie & the "Harsh" response, the official walkthrough mentions that;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now idk about you, but that's not exactly what I would call an intense scene :ROFLMAO:
I feel cheated... :cautious:
Im not even sure what the bonus scene was?
Did i miss it somehow?
After MC comes home, all he says is that she needs punishment, but there is no extra scene at all for me.
Its the exact same thing as other paths.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
how the points system works, like if you follow the path of the pure, you won't be able to have sex with the characters, I didn't understand that system could explain.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
how the points system works, like if you follow the path of the pure, you won't be able to have sex with the characters, I didn't understand that system could explain.
I'm doing a mixture of Pure and Lust. So I guess I get both love and sex
Why would you not get sex in a love relationship?

Following the path of pure doesn't imply you won't get sexy-time with the triplets. It just implies they'll love you.

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
the cop would of been more convincing if he was the brother of natalie that was on the case of mc drunk accident and got mad at natalie for dismissing the case because of mc condition at the time knowing his nephew was the future of his father legacy that would of benefit the whole family so he decide to take it into his own hands waiting on mc to get back to normal then becoming his creepy neighbor finding ways to ruin his life ect

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
the cop would of been more convincing if he was the brother of natalie that was on the case of mc drunk accident and got mad at natalie for dismissing the case because of mc condition at the time knowing his nephew was the future of his father legacy that would of benefit the whole family so he decide to take it into his own hands waiting on mc to get back to normal then becoming his creepy neighbor finding ways to ruin his life ect
Cop's motivations is so bland... not even generic but so random. Maybe there will be some kind of reveal in future of his true intentions.

Reactions: Nok96 and KingWeWuz

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I know the back and forth over the same 2 topics buried it way back in the thread BUT:

The constant naming of the ages is part of age play and those of us (me me me me) who put something other than 18 actually get off on it. Like naked feet for foot people.

So please cut us some slack and we will endorse and support your effort to make Natalie's face more wrinkled (if that's what you want).

;)

Reactions: qween and quorkboy

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
But was the content worth it? Well, not really... I didnt expect much as far content goes and a lot of development, but storywise, instead of something like DMD but with triplets and less of (hopefully) slowburn... we're having a little WTHI, where we get a bazillion number of women to meet and bang later without a real reason other than the MC being a freaking pussy magnet... instead of focusing on the main characters. We got like, what... 4 side women already? One with whom the MC can already have sex with in the most random fashion tbh... and the rest probably wont take long too. So much waste of episode time to introduce women whom I wont care a single thing about in the end, instead of having screen time for the actual triplets? Just... what? The only real bonding time was with Allie and it was super short, a pretty innocent lewd scene in a shop stall... and an even faster photoshoot session which wasnt even solo, that basically served as an excuse to introduce another woman whom I dont care about... And dont even get me started on the shoved in cop antagonist, whom seems completly shoe horned as a villain.

Well, time to put aside this thread and move on, maybe I'll check it back in mid 2021... but damn if I am not super disappointed at this, after how good the debut was... such a shame.
Alorth... just do stuff for Tales from the Unending Void, your efforts are much more appreciated there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
All Games should have NTR. When I'm playing a Mario game and it says sorry our princess is in another Castle it should immediately cut to a picture of peach getting railed by Bowser.
Oh. U should play reparations & bully, mom is a model etc. My hate list games!!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
But was the content worth it? Well, not really... I didnt expect much as far content goes and a lot of development, but storywise, instead of something like DMD but with triplets and less of (hopefully) slowburn... we're having a little WTHI, where we get a bazillion number of women to meet and bang later without a real reason other than the MC being a freaking pussy magnet... instead of focusing on the main LIs. We got like, what... 4 side women already? One with whom the MC can already have sex with in the most random fashion tbh... and the rest probably wont take long too. So much waste of episode time to introduce women whom I wont care a single thing about in the end, instead of having screen time for the actual triplets? Just... what? The only real bonding time was with Allie and it was super short, a pretty innocent lewd scene in a shop stall... and an even faster photoshoot session which wasnt even solo, that basically served as an excuse to introduce another woman whom I dont care about... And dont even get me started on the shoved in cop antagonist, whom seems completly shoe horned as a villain.
The thing about WTHI is that a lot of those "side chicks" are great, particularly the character of Lily who has quite a large following so it's highly possible that side chicks in this game will achieve a level of popularity as well. Also, it's interesting that you bring up BaDIK because who are some popular characters there? Quinn, Camila, Riona, and Jade, all of whom are side chicks, so this isn't new nor is it a bad thing because, in this instance, the purpose of them is to give people some lewd action while they build up the relationships with the trilpets so there's no cries of "blueballing" from people.

As for the cop, yeah, we all acknowledge that he's an annoying villain introduced in a really ham-fisted way, but he's in the game, there's apparently a purpose to it, and all we can do is wait to see how it pans out. But what we do know is that he's no NTR threat because that won't be in the game at all and that he won't be a constant threat impeding your progress with the girls.

Last edited by a moderator:

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I actually agree with using side chicks to get lewd content while the main girls bond is being developed. I think its a great solution to not rushing the main girls lewd content and not blueballing players.

The situation just seemed a bit rushed, with a waitress you have met just a few minutes earlier, and i still dont think it was worth using an entire month of valuable development on that

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes