iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
And by the way, again the game has made me smile:

At the end of the second episode, MC asks Maddie how she's doing and she answers:

mad "Sniff. Not really..."

Well, the good guy from the MC drops his chat without her answering and at the end he tells her:

mc "Now that I know you're okay, I'm going to leave you alone, but..."

What I don't know is where MC sees that she's OK, because she hasn't said anything. :)

They must both be telepaths... :unsure:

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I missed this game got updated. Wow, was this worth the wait or what? Maddie is still the most interesting character in the game. I hope that cop gets finds himself on the wrong end of a gun at some point. I really liked Natalie. She is a great addition. Also Damn is Brooke hot. Sorry Vanessa but you have to try a lot harder to get my eyes off of Brooke.

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
I'm sorry to be me again the one who see some flaw in this great game, in the script.rpy file there is a character with the wrong name, it hasn't appeared in the game yet, but it will appear, in the names it figures "Cheslea", I suppose it will mean "Chelsea", it's a mistake of finger in key, nothing important, I just comment it so they fix it before the character appears.

1... 2... 3... Counter ON to see how long it takes someone to tell me that the real name of the character is "Cheslea" because she is from Ireland, Dubai... or something similar... :LOL:

Sep 4, 2020
What happen to Mega the file is gone .. And im not sure about the other options .. I been using Mega since my very first game .. Is there a problem in the game or it just happen to vanish? I really want to play this , i been waiting for so long for the update and i can't DL it? So please help me if the other options for downloading is ok!! Thank you

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Strange just looked at the mega link and I don't see an issue it finds the update Radiant-0.2-pc.zip to download ok for me.
Not sure its the PC version you mean but if it is it don't really help you that it works for me.
Other than possibly to sujest you may have an issue interfering with mega maybe?.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I'm sorry to hear that, although from what we're getting through CNN I've been able to see some really inexplicable police excesses... There are some black sheep in all the flocks, but it seems that in the US there are too many... Although it is also a very large country... In any case, police brutality should not be allowed anywhere...

And the exhibitionist thing, great... Very good explanation... Because the bikini you put on in the pool leaves little to the imagination... ;)
Don't believe everything you see on CNN. Or the BBC, for that matter. We may disagree on that statement, but we can all agree that the next radiant update can't come out soon enough! :love: I missed seeing the bikini in the pool. I need to go back and look for that scene.

Reactions: iOtero

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
Can someone remind me what's the "dark path" about? I usually play these type of games on the "vanilla" or the "spicy" side

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Here in the US the cop would be in the wrong. However he could just create some imaginary charges and arrest the MC. Or follow him around and make his life hell. He could even arrest him for no charge and when he resists then charge him with "resisting arrest". Police abuse of power here is rampant.
Trade Rampant for Uncommon. You can't drum up imaginary charges, you've watched too much TV. And a false arrest puts you in the very place you put criminals. I.E. not worth it. Internal Affairs departments have to investiage accusations of harassment. if you resist a false arrest its another lawsuit (though don't ever do that for your own safety)

if you actually experience this kind of police misconduct. you need to record your phone with streaming to a cloud. if they try to take your phone, Its illegal but let them take it forcefully (don't willingly surrender it) One of my local City departments paid out 500k USD in a lawsuit over illegal seizure because the person was recording him.

on Topic: Is the dark path stuff the only images updated?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Radiant [v0.2.1] RK Studios

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.41 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.39 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 318 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 301 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I know this opinion will probably not be popular, but the mom dying just tips this game too far in the sad direction for me to enjoy. If she was just really sick or in a coma or out of the country getting treatment and there was a possibility of her getting better by the end of the game, it wouldn't really change how the story plays out until the end and it would be a hell of a lot less depressing. She is just such a tragic character, it's a shame that she is basically just used as a plot point. She basically had to struggle through her entire life and then died alone. That line in the beginning when she says 'you can hurt me, if you want to', breaks my heart. I get that this shit happens in real life, but I don't play these games to be reminded of how shitty real life can be. I wish the best to the devs because it really is a great game, I just can't bring myself to play it.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes