AwsumSteampunk

Sep 6, 2017
So I've pretty much just started, met the 3 girls, and I'm sorry if this has already been said (don't want to look through 280 pages of comments), but has anyone else noticed that they're the powerpuff girls? Or at least influenced by them. The red-headed leader-like girl, the fun-loving (maybe a bit ditzy) blonde, and the angry dark haired one. I'm Professor Utonium! :LOL:
Also, this is super sad so far D:
Edit: Yep, Ditzy is the word. :LOL:
Edit 2: Ironically, I've just seen Powerpuff girls on the red-head's laptop. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
• Fixes most bugs
Based on a long time as a computer hardware/software person, what that really ought say is
• Introduces entirely new and original bugs
{Not ragging on the/this dev, particularly, but the process is as inevitable as the cat running between your feet when you're carrying hot soup...}

• Haha
Reactions: ontach

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Ok i just finished the second Chapter (This is where the game ends atm) . And now i write what i think of the Game so far. (I will use Spoilers. So if you dont want to know what happen dont read the Spoilers)
First of all the Story so far is really interesting. The beginning was a bit sad. I mean the Accident and woke up from Coma after almost 10 Years and forgot what happend. But the Char build something up for himself. Then when the Girls are appearing i saw it from the beginning that Olivia is the Daughter from Gracie. Then the thing with Natalie. I did not expect the mother of the son who died in the accident that we made I just hope he can make the things up with her even when the MC not know what directly happend in that night. The Renders are really nice. The Music in the backround is really fitting to the things that happen ingame. I cant wait for the Next chapter.
I will update this "Review" with each update. But at all good Job dev.

Reactions: frozted

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
She basically had to struggle through her entire life and then died alone.
I felt that when I first started, such a sweet beginnings then tragedy struck. Then life went on while he slept, but little did we know ( mc ), Gracie was there visiting us only to pass on as a struggling mother of three. That hit like a fucking truck, but I was sooooooooo invested in the story that I WANTED MORE. So kudos to the dev, ONE OF the only games I'm into like a fucking book.​

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
That hit like a fucking truck,
after prom
but I was sooooooooo invested in the story that I WANTED MORE. So kudos to the dev, ONE OF the only games I'm into like a fucking book.
i guess the eyecandy does help

whats with the new scene in the dark path? i dont see it. I can say there will be consequences but nothing comes back at all.

Last edited:

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I know this opinion will probably not be popular, but the mom dying just tips this game too far in the sad direction for me to enjoy. If she was just really sick or in a coma or out of the country getting treatment and there was a possibility of her getting better by the end of the game, it wouldn't really change how the story plays out until the end and it would be a hell of a lot less depressing. She is just such a tragic character, it's a shame that she is basically just used as a plot point. She basically had to struggle through her entire life and then died alone. That line in the beginning when she says 'you can hurt me, if you want to', breaks my heart. I get that this shit happens in real life, but I don't play these games to be reminded of how shitty real life can be. I wish the best to the devs because it really is a great game, I just can't bring myself to play it.
I can totally understand that. I ususally have no problems choosing for domination or corruption, but after hearing the girls story and the situation they're in, for me the only choice was for the MC to be a loving father. OK, so maybe he will turn out a bit too loving... :sneaky:

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I have downloaded 0.2.1 and it it ends at the same place as 0.2.0 .
The scene where MC photgraphs the couple.
Reading other posts there is obviously some new content , how come I have missed it?

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I have downloaded 0.2.1 and it it ends at the same place as 0.2.0 .
The scene where MC photgraphs the couple.
Reading other posts there is obviously some new content , how come I have missed it?
Because it's a small patch, it only added a small scene that should have been in 0.2

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes