iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
v0.2.1 is not a mandatory update if you've already played CH2... however it is recommended for those who are on the "Dark Path" with Maddison.

Remember to always check the changelog before downloading!

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
¡Damn! Now that I had almost finished the Spanish translation... That Maddie just makes my job harder... :LOL:

Reactions: ontach

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
we have three beautiful girls which are still untouched,and instead of moving faster with them,Dev puts other women in the game,this time he also put a Chinese woman,to the next Indian and to the next woman from the Eskimo:rolleyes:

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
Yay, have so much been thinking and waiting for this. thank you!!!
Oh.. i never played the dark path, but maybe i should give it a try, not my nature tho hehe

Last edited:

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
This version 2.1 seems to me in very bad taste and, of course, absolutely unnecessary. I thought that in this game there was not going to be VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN, I am sorry I was wrong.

I respect all opinions and all tastes, but I can't understand that someone enjoys physical violence...

Last edited:

grohotor

May 15, 2020
This version 2.1 seems to me in very bad taste and, of course, absolutely unnecessary. I thought that in this game there was not going to be NTR, I am sorry I was wrong.

I respect all opinions and all tastes, but I can't understand that someone enjoys physical violence...
are you sure you understand what NTR means ? you also have plenty of options when it comes to the scene, you don't have to do anything

Reactions: iOtero

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
are you sure you understand what NTR means ? you also have plenty of options when it comes to the scene, you don't have to do anything
You're right, I haven't used the best term. I have already corrected it, thank you.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Went back through the entire game. Did everything on the dark path using the walkthrough. The Madison scene still did not pop for me. :confused:

Reactions: dav121

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Great update :) girls are Hot sexy spicy :love:(y) hope that cop doesnt cause any problems to MC
Nice Game :cool:
Play Lust path :)

• Angry
Reactions: dav121

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
Went back through the entire game. Did everything on the dark path using the walkthrough. The Madison scene still did not pop for me. :confused:
You need to have the patch (link at the start of the thread) installed for it to happen. I had this problem too at first as I don't / don't really want to play with the patch and I was pretty confused about what I was doing wrong. But it worked once the patch was installed - I just loaded a save prior to the choice mentioned in the walkthrough and the scene happened after you get home in the evening.

FWIW, the scene was too dark for me. But that should be how to get it to work.

Reactions: SomeOldFart

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
This version 2.1 seems to me in very bad taste and, of course, absolutely unnecessary. I thought that in this game there was not going to be VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN, I am sorry I was wrong.

1 - This is a fiction, no real woman were harmed
2 - Children need good spanking sometimes (their real age is more 16 than 18)
3 - Spanking and mild violence is a kink (though with consent)
4 - It's only on one path (dark), and is avoidable

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
1 - This is a fiction, no real woman were harm
2 - Children need good spanking sometimes (their real age is more 16 than 18)
3 - Spanking and mild violence is a kink (though with consent)
I agree with you. But let me ask you, was that scene essential to the game? I don't think so.

But well, maybe I'm exaggerating because neither was the envious policeman nor the violent, suffering Russian woman indispensable.

I like the game, but I think that with so many unnecessary deviations from the main thread there is a danger that it will become a Soap Opera.

It is my opinion and no one has to think the way I do.

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
Before someone tells me that I don't have to see the dark scenes if I don't want to, I would like to say that if I see ALL the paths and ALL the ways of the game it is only because i am translating it into Spanish, not for personal taste.

I would never play the dark path, I find the LUST or PURITY paths much more fun... ;)

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
You need to have the patch (link at the start of the thread) installed for it to happen. I had this problem too at first as I don't / don't really want to play with the patch and I was pretty confused about what I was doing wrong. But it worked once the patch was installed - I just loaded a save prior to the choice mentioned in the walkthrough and the scene happened after you get home in the evening.

FWIW, the scene was too dark for me. But that should be how to get it to work.
AH-HA! Thanks! :)

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes