ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
If I skip this update, will it cause save incompatibility issues or the like?

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Wow I forgot how good this VN/Game is! It'd REALLY REALLY well written. Is it wrong that I want to bang the shit out of everyone? (No, not the cop). The girls personalities are unique and engaging, very attractive and likable. Just when I was ready to give up on Maddie, the Dev turn the corner with her... perfect timing!
The girls and women are beautiful and sexy. Brooke "might" be my new favorite... she's gorgeous! Natalie is striking (no pun intended). The are NO unattractive women here. Again such a great Game. I can't recommend it enough. Thanks SO much RKStudios

-VALKORION-

Jul 9, 2017
Wow I forgot how good this VN/Game is! It'd REALLY REALLY well written. Is it wrong that I want to bang the shit out of everyone? (No, not the cop). The girls personalities are unique and engaging, very attractive and likable. Just when I was ready to give up on Maddie, the Dev turn the corner with her... perfect timing!
The girls and women are beautiful and sexy. Brooke "might" be my new favorite... she's gorgeous! Natalie is striking (no pun intended). The are NO unattractive women here. Again such a great Game. I can't recommend it enough. Thanks SO much RKStudios
Oh Yeah, It's absolutely in my Top 10. Another Really Cool one, which Doesn't seem to be getting a lot of attention on its front is Sanguis et Imperium. It's Still in early dev but I think more people should give it a shot. Course I love vampires so I'm kinda biased on that one.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I install this and it takes me back to the end of the last one. What am I doing wrong?
I haven't DL the update, but reading the Changelog. It looks mostly bug fixes with no real progression. The new renders seem to be for a scene if playing dark persona with the taboo patch. Im guessing around 5 mins of play.

OnY0ur6ix

Jan 21, 2020
I haven't DL the update, but reading the Changelog. It looks mostly bug fixes with no real progression. The new renders seem to be for a scene if playing dark persona with the taboo patch. Im guessing around 5 mins of play.
The only game play I'm seeing is the original clip when the girls are intro'd and then the mom shows up. End of game.

Daddy4u

Apr 18, 2019
Being finally able to discipline Maddison after her acting like a total terror was nice. Her deliberately breaking the vase plus demeaning her sisters definitely called for some discipline. I liked this little update quite a lot.
What do you mean being able to discipline Maddison? I played through a couple times and aside from some harsh words there wasn't any disciplining I saw. Unless that's what you meant? In fact I was a bit disappointed since the mc says there will be consequences if she doesn't clean and then poof, no consequences.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
This game with its three paths could well end up being three games worthy lol. Certainly will add to the replay value if they continue to add scenes specific to each path so it will be one of the few instances worth going back and trying each path to see where it leads.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Unofficial patch to update Radiant from v0.3 to v0.3.1

This is an update patch, only containing files which have changed since v0.3.

Windows/Linux (34.3 MB): -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unofficial patch to update Radiant from v0.2.x to v0.3.1

This is an update patch, only containing files which have changed since v0.2.

Windows/Linux (499.3 MB): -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: Updated for v0.3.1 20210716.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes