Daddy4u

Apr 18, 2019
In 2.1 version, if you have enough Dark points you can discipline Maddison instead of comforting her. How much you spank her is up to you.
Do you know what choices I need to make to get those darkness points? Like do I not screw the waitress?
Edit: if I understand correctly the bottom of three choices is darkness. I've chosen every bottom choice possible but I still haven't been able to spank her. I'm obviously a little slow so could you tell me when you were able to spank her and any particular choices that may not seem obvious? Thanks for any help.
Edit2: I'm an idiot I thought I had .21 but I had .2. Cheers.

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
What new scene?
changelog says 2.1 has a new scene

• Adds a new scene to the "Dark Path" in CH2
• Includes 25 new renders + 1 new animation
• Never before heard track
• See walkthrough for more info on the scene

alceste007

Jul 30, 2019
Do you know what choices I need to make to get those darkness points? Like do I not screw the waitress?
Edit: if I understand correctly the bottom of three choices is darkness. I've chosen every bottom choice possible but I still haven't been able to spank her. I'm obviously a little slow so could you tell me when you were able to spank her and any particular choices that may not seem obvious? Thanks for any help.
Edit2: I'm an idiot I thought I had .21 but I had .2. Cheers.
Yeah, you will need to upgrade to 2.1 version. The scene is only available in 2.1. After you talk to Olivia near the pool the first time, she sends you to talk to Maddison. If you and Maddison have enough dark points, you will see two choices ( comfort & discipline). Choose discipline to spank the brat Maddison.

Reactions: Meushi

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I loved the spank scene, Did it effect the points system? The Walkthrough didn't address this. I kept spanking her all the way til the end. Will I get more or less Dark Points?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: iOtero

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
Just ended prevoius build and im very pleased and astonished. This game is at last very promissing. Script is written well, i didn't found any mistakes. Choses are obvious. Pictures and animations - prime league! Also after ch.2 we all [i think] have common enemy - stinky neighbour. I wish, that his ass will burn. Slowly on a big fire xD All the best! Keep going!(y)

Bond0788

Apr 28, 2020
Anyone know why 2.1 is opening the 2.0 version? I load up my save file in 2.1 and just get the ending credits from 2.0

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Yeah, you will need to upgrade to 2.1 version. The scene is only available in 2.1. After you talk to Olivia near the pool the first time, she sends you to talk to Maddison. If you and Maddison have enough dark points, you will see two choices ( comfort & discipline). Choose discipline to spank the brat Maddison.
I cant get the spank scene. I staretd again from the beginning and chose everything that looked like a dark choice. Is there a walkthru for the new version yet, and especially for the spank scene?

• Angry
Reactions: iOtero

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I cant get the spank scene. I staretd again from the beginning and chose everything that looked like a dark choice. Is there a walkthru for the new version yet, and especially for the spank scene?
The links are in the main OP of thread.
There's Zoey Raven's pdf walkthrough here https://f95zone.to/threads/radiant-v0-2-1-rk-studios.49572/post-3973117 (updated tuesday dec1,2020) and OscarSix's in-game mod here https://f95zone.to/threads/radiant-...improvements-mod-0-2-1-sird-alorth-rks.49764/ (updated early morn Dec3,2020)

Generis

Jun 23, 2019
Ok, so it's not so much a new release as a change to the old release so that if you haven't played it before, and you play the dark path (?) there is an additional spanking scene. Is that correct? Like others have mentioned I opened up my previous save and it went straight to the credits - no new content. Was very puzzling (and, honestly disappointing - very well done game).

Reactions: TommyTuba

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Ok, so it's not so much a new release as a change to the old release so that if you haven't played it before, and you play the dark path (?) there is an additional spanking scene. Is that correct? Like others have mentioned I opened up my previous save and it went straight to the credits - no new content. Was very puzzling (and, honestly disappointing - very well done game).
you need to replay the game from the beginning. Spanking happens before the Olivia Kiss and only if you have enough dark points

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I didn't start a new game. After downloading version 0.2.1, I loaded a save I made in the 0.2 game from shortly before the scene with Olivia by the pool. When the MC goes to Maddie's room to talk to her there is the option to either forgive or punish her. Choosing to punish her will lead to the spanking scene.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Finished the latest release, pretty nice. So far extremely surprised. A small question, how much time between releases is estimated from now on? I know extremely polished releases like these still need their time, but would be nice to have an idea in order to support the game on the specific platforms.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
It is not in the walkthrough I saw (I tried 2 different ones) but for your information:

If you stop spanking Maddie at the very first opportunity versus:
spank and spank and spank until the devs simply refuse to allow you to continue there is a difference of 6 Dark points for you (MC) and also 6 dark points for Maddie

alceste007

Jul 30, 2019
Humm, I have 2.1 ver and the TB patch from the first page. Are you using both of those?

Reactions: jaw1986baby

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
It is not in the walkthrough I saw (I tried 2 different ones) but for your information:

If you stop spanking Maddie at the very first opportunity versus:
spank and spank and spank until the devs simply refuse to allow you to continue there is a difference of 6 Dark points for you (MC) and also 6 dark points for Maddie
Makes you think Glenn is actually the good guy who is trying to save the girls from the psychopath you are in the dark walkthrough. Also if you only spank maddie once and don't force her to strip you can see her blushing face.

• Haha
Reactions: unknown78
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes