ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I have to say, I don't understand the cop neighbor. I get adding something to throw a little drama and drive some plot but it's just his character seems off. Like it is obvious that he and the MC are not in the same tax bracket so him living directly next door and driving a beetle that is around 50+ years old doesn't mesh too well. But even ignoring that wrinkle, the attitude towards the MC would not have just blown over when the girls arrive, no this type of arrogant self-important bully would have made his presence and small package known years ago for no other reason than to try to compensate. I'm not really complaining about the game here, just a few thoughts. But if that piece of trash even threatens one of the girls, I don't want him calmly arrested. No I want to quote Di Niro in "The Untouchables" here "I want him dead, I want his family dead, I want his house burnt to the ground and I wanna go there in the middle of the night and piss on the ashes."
nosey ass neighbors .... go figure :rolleyes:

Reactions: Aennor and Ilynlor

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Anyone else just not want any of that whole cop situation in the game at all? I get it's supposed to add drama or w/e, but frankly this game already has quite a bit of drama and the cop thing feels like it's just going to be a Sword of Damocles that hangs over our head for like the entire game. To be fair, I don't really like male antagonists in any "adult games" I play.
I actually like antagonists, but didn't like this at all. I only played a part of second chapter, but I don't think he's an antagonists really, both devs are into harem, and don't like ntr, so he's wont be a real threat. Just a way to get closer with girls somehow. But Dammed seems to be a drama lover so You can probably expect a lot of it.

Last edited:

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
I like everything except the cop. Not that it's a bad thing just they way it's implemented is not the best imo. Personally I think there should have been some kind of a backstory added in here. Like maybe "Not this asshole again." or something to indicate it was an ongoing problem with the cop. Just throwing him in there like that as if he just decided to be an ass after living next door for years was for me disruptive to the flow of an otherwise great story.

Also maybe some kind of a car better than a 70s beetle would have made more sense. I'm thinking maybe at least a 90s Toyota or something. But that's just my feeling on it.

Other than that I'm really happy with the way things are going. Keep up the good work.

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
I did have my problems with that cop too.

I think we either need an incident with him before we meet him the first time, which triggers his behaviour to be extra shitty with us and looking for the tiniest mistake we make to jam us up.

....oooor make the cop a hard ass female which is a feminist/#meetoo rights activist at first which we can slowly corrupt/turn during the game.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I did have my problems with that cop too.

I think we either need an incident with him before we meet him the first time, which triggers his behaviour to be extra shitty with us and looking for the tiniest mistake we make to jam us up.

....oooor make the cop a hard ass female which is a feminist/#meetoo rights activist at first which we can slowly corrupt/turn during the game.
Stopping dead in front of the MC's car when he's pulling out is enough to warrant an incident report and a few points on his license for dangerous driving. He likes to think of himself as some kind of supercop but he doesn't have the authority to threaten and endanger the MC the way he does.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Stopping dead in front of the MC's car when he's pulling out is enough to warrant an incident report and a few points on his license for dangerous driving. He likes to think of himself as some kind of supercop but he doesn't have the authority to threaten and endanger the MC the way he does.
One of the things that has irked me in quite some game, but also in books and movies or on TV, is the number of times where in a system which is not totally corrupted (which of course could be a plot point) antagonists are obviously breaking the law, contracts would totally not be valid, and so on. Of course, some leeway is granted because "hero goes to the police/supervisor/lawyer and everything gets sorted out" is somewhat sub par as an exciting story, but in the end it often is a bit irritating.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
What I personally would like to see with characters like the cop.

1. Douche messes with mc
2. Mc prevails without too much effort
3. Mc fucks douches wife, daughter, daughter in law, mother, aunt and high-school sweetheart
4. Douche wants revenge and in going for it the mc meets his smoking hot boss
5. Mc fucks said boss
6. Boss in turns makes cops work life hell while pointing out what a real man the mc is compared to lame ass cop.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
What I personally would like to see with characters like the cop.

1. Douche messes with mc
2. Mc prevails without too much effort
3. Mc fucks douches wife, daughter, daughter in law, mother, aunt and high-school sweetheart
4. Douche wants revenge and in going for it the mc meets his smoking hot boss
5. Mc fucks said boss
6. Boss in turns makes cops work life hell while pointing out what a real man the mc is compared to lame ass cop.
I can get behind that....you know? xD

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
the subs should stop the money payment
You should subscribe and tell them that. I'm sure they are dying to know your opinion on how they should spend their money.

....and some people should stop posting.

And you know deep down...both won't be happening...
100%

I don't like Coke, you really should stop buying it!
This post is sponsored by the Pepsi gang.
:D
Mountain dew addict here cause I want to punish my body. But fuck you both cracked me up:)

• Haha
Reactions: fz and BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
You should subscribe and tell them that. I'm sure they are dying to know your opinion on how they should spend their money.
fact of the matter is that some people complain that it takes to much for a update to be released but not a lot of people (at least in the last comments) say that they are working on multiple games at once...and that's a big factor...
From my point of view I'm okay with waiting as much as needed for a update since I know they are working on it and they deliver a awesome product....mind you for free on this site...so yes...there's that.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes