Savor

Jan 30, 2018
he posted on his patreon, is somebody so kind to share?

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can agree about them being active on Discord as a member on their channel (Not under this username of course) for Radiant also can also agree about the usual fighting playfully that is on who is the best girl *Cough*Olivia*Cough* and also the funny and interesting convo's that happen.

Reactions: Donettes

IamJAG

May 14, 2020
Can agree about them being active on Discord as a member on their channel (Not under this username of course) for Radiant also can also agree about the usual fighting playfully that is on who is the best girl *Cough*Olivia*Cough* and also the funny and interesting convo's that happen.
Now hold on just a damn minute. The way I see it, they're triplets right? So they're all the best girl.

Especially Maddie. She sat on MC.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Now hold on just a damn minute. The way I see it, they're triplets right? So they're all the best girl.

Especially Maddie. She sat on MC.
Yes they are triplets and they are all best but still gotta be Liv but I still have love for Maddie and Alison.

Reactions: IamJAG
Apr 24, 2018
Anyone else just not want any of that whole cop situation in the game at all? I get it's supposed to add drama or w/e, but frankly this game already has quite a bit of drama and the cop thing feels like it's just going to be a Sword of Damocles that hangs over our head for like the entire game. To be fair, I don't really like male antagonists in any "adult games" I play.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Anyone else just not want any of that whole cop situation in the game at all? I get it's supposed to add drama or w/e, but frankly this game already has quite a bit of drama and the cop thing feels like it's just going to be a Sword of Damocles that hangs over our head for like the entire game. To be fair, I don't really like male antagonists in any "adult games" I play.
There's several pages of players that feel like you. I have no feelings about it either way.

Reactions: GbolnHunter

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
There's several pages of players that feel like you. I have no feelings about it either way.
I just feel like that subplot was introduced a way too early, if they had let us solve some of the problems first to then introduce the cop I would have absolutely no problem with it, as it is I'm kinda like you but leaning a little to the "not liking it".

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
I just feel like that subplot was introduced a way too early, if they had let us solve some of the problems first to then introduce the cop I would have absolutely no problem with it, as it is I'm kinda like you but leaning a little to the "not liking it".
Yes I don't get the point of this character and I think He's introduced too soon, there's too much drama for a 0.2.
The main problem for me is that we spent more time with other characters like the date than with our newfound orphans daughters. That's crazy, we should focus on Maddie's ass instead of colleagues or crazy waitresses :KEK:

Apr 24, 2018
Yes I don't get the point of this character and I think He's introduced too soon, there's too much drama for a 0.2.
The main problem for me is that we spent more time with other characters like the date than with our newfound orphans daughters. That's crazy, we should focus on Maddie's ass instead of colleagues or crazy waitresses :KEK:
I don't think there is anyway I could actually bring myself to follow the "MadDark" path for real. But, my god, the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hopefully this doesn't become one of those games where the "Being an abusive asshole" path gets all of the good scenes, while meanwhile the "Nice wholesome Pevert" path just gets hand-holding and stolen glances. I've played too many games where at the same point in the story the dark path is fucking them in the ass, while the non-asshole path is watching a movie with them or something. Not to concerned though, so far there has been a pretty good balance.

Oct 8, 2019
I have to say, I don't understand the cop neighbor. I get adding something to throw a little drama and drive some plot but it's just his character seems off. Like it is obvious that he and the MC are not in the same tax bracket so him living directly next door and driving a beetle that is around 50+ years old doesn't mesh too well. But even ignoring that wrinkle, the attitude towards the MC would not have just blown over when the girls arrive, no this type of arrogant self-important bully would have made his presence and small package known years ago for no other reason than to try to compensate. I'm not really complaining about the game here, just a few thoughts. But if that piece of trash even threatens one of the girls, I don't want him calmly arrested. No I want to quote Di Niro in "The Untouchables" here "I want him dead, I want his family dead, I want his house burnt to the ground and I wanna go there in the middle of the night and piss on the ashes."

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes